JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Ever hear about the Israeli attack on the USS liberty? It got shoved under the rug.
If they can get away with nearly destroying a U.S. Navy ship,I don't think it's too far fetched that they're Mossad pulled the trigger on a couple buildings.
The result? An escalated war on terrorism in which mainly U.S. military forces advance Israeli strategic agendas.
Initially it may sound a bit too complex,however,it works well for them.

There is a very big ocean for those who have lose lips that sink ships
Or you beautiful child can go to Haa vaad.Yale,whereever.
You don't tell the repair man what he is installing.He just runs the wires or places the component where he is told.

Kind of like building money.One guy only does a small part of the bill. It takes what? 5 people to draw a bill?

I can see how someone with a 6th grade education can't see that those two towers, swaying, after being hit by a plane,would have fell over.Or at least the tops would have...
IF they weren't demoed.

Maybe it wasn't the government that did it to start the war and take more of our rights away.
Maybe they didn't get all of the info in time.
But a lot of the people were at home that day.
WTC 7 was filled with Enron documents.
Hmmm.
The government did tell a lot of lies about what happened

Another note
Did you hear Hillary say that the diplomat died from smoke inhalation and completely forget to say anything about sodomy and him being drug thru the streets?

Yeah believe the government.

The building that came down on 9-11 were most definitely demolished .
Absolutely no other way they fall into their own foot print or become dust without explosions.
Lots of explosions. Watch the video and see the eye witnesses talk about them.

No investigations of the materials? No forensic investigation.
All the metal was shipped out to china within a month.
No testing of anything on the debris
Where did all that concrete go?
Dustified. Hardly any huge chunks were found.

These buildings had to have been demoed.
No other answer makes sense.

Who did it can be debated for decades.
You know they didn't find any bodies at the Pentagon,in the crash site?
Or in Pennsylvanian,at the other site? Correner was there for about 20 minutes. Nothing to examine.

You don't have to watch the whole video. Just watch the last 20 minutes or so. The part about why you are denying that this could be true.

I don't see how anyone can't see this.

Ahhh Gunwald, the jet fuel burned itself out thru the other side of the building. In about 3 seconds.
You can tell the heat of the fire by the smoke. The fire in the towers was too black to be hot enough to melt steel.

These would be thee only steel framed buildings in history to collapse from fire.
That one in Chicago? Wherever ,burned for 12 hours and didn't collapse

Remember,the side who wins,writes history
And whoever is paying for the study gets the results THEY want.
The government didn't prosper from this,businesses like Halliburton,did though.
You don't think they could have pulled this off?

You don't have much experience in demolition. I get it.

It was the World Trade Center, I am sure there were lots of documents in those buildings.

No, I don't think they could pull this off.

ok, let's see.
Pearl Harbor -conspiracy
JFK - Conspiracy
RFK - Conspiracy
MLK Jr - Conspiracy
TWA800 - Conspiracy
9/11 - Conspiracy

Anyone else besides me see a trend here? Any time there is a catastrophic event, it has to be a conspiracy. You know, sometimes bad stuff happens and we get caught with our pants down. We really aren't as smart and all knowing as we want to believe we are....

Conspiracy people aren't any different than people who turn to god when something bad happens in their life. Its just a superstition that binds them to "Something" and therefore comforts them.

Last Edited:
More from the mall ninja bull artist, jew hater, all around nut case.
I suggest you divert your craziness toward the Muslims and leave the Hebrews alone! After all; they will kick *** and take names while your own government stands by looking for compromise. As for the "missing links" movie; this crap is offensive to anyone with an education.
I knew it was a Mossad false flag operation within 5 minutes on 9/11.. BTW check out who owns Popular Science and National Geographic

Here is the truth. I don't expect anyone who stills believes the government version will wake up, but here it is

9/11 - Missing Links ( full movie ) - YouTube

More from the mall ninja bull artist, jew hater, all around nut case.
I suggest you divert your craziness toward the Muslims and leave the Hebrews alone! After all; they will kick *** and take names while your own government stands by looking for compromise. As for the "missing links" movie; this crap is offensive to anyone with an education.

Yeah, to be honest I was watching it for a bit and was up in arms about the stupidity of it.

Not saying you are wrong but; Personally, the test is when you are dying.. too many atheists have converted at the last moment.
Conspiracy people aren't any different than people who turn to god when something bad happens in their life. Its just a superstition that binds them to "Something" and therefore comforts them.

Not saying you are wrong but; Personally, the test is when you are dying.. too many atheists have converted at the last moment.

Well, that's kinda what I mean. Its really just hope sold on a silver platter. Doesn't matter what religion, it all boils down to believing in something that has power over you and if you do what you are asked you will be given a reward.

"Heaven, 72 Virgins, Rebirth, Karma, etc."

Anyways, I was just commenting about the post on the conspiracy coincidence. Sort of a oxymoron when I type it like that though.

Yep, you have to be careful with the "G" word on this forum:rolleyes:We need something to hang onto because it is impossible to picture just not existing.
Well, that's kinda what I mean. Its really just hope sold on a silver platter. Doesn't matter what religion, it all boils down to believing in something that has power over you and if you do what you are asked you will be given a reward.

"Heaven, 72 Virgins, Rebirth, Karma, etc."

Anyways, I was just commenting about the post on the conspiracy coincidence. Sort of a oxymoron when I type it like that though.

Tell us Blitz; Is it the Rothchilds? The Skull and Bones? Masons? The Pope? or some Council of Elders that controls all of it? Oh MY GOD! It's the Mormons and we are about to elect one of them

Eric-cartman-hitler.jpg

I got it watching South Park tonight, Blitz is Cartman and EVERYTHING wrong in the world is Kyles fault.

Some people need to have a scapegoat to make a complicated world easier to comprehend. Just point and laugh.

Eric-cartman-hitler.jpg

Yeah, I agree with you. But through science in the past 300 years we have been gaining more and more knowledge and technology than we have for the past 5000 with religion.

While I don't tend to agree with much you say, sometimes I do. I'm leaning towards believing science, but the fact that science once told us leeches removed the bad blood, lacquer was a good way to preserve paintings for hundreds of years and nonfat foods will make you healthy, I have to question it all...

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top