JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Nobody can seriously believe that the govt can keep a lid on this with the internet around

Actually it's quite easy since they have adapted to modern internet tactics and have infiltrated every forum with watchers and disinfo agents who counter the truth every time it's presented

Actually it's quite easy since they have adapted to modern internet tactics and have infiltrated every forum with watchers and disinfo agents who counter the truth every time it's presented

I didn't mean internet trolls, I meant somebody's will breaking and defecting to Russia in exchange for protection and money. I mean they already had the will to kill thousands of innocent people for money. Why not do it again.

It seems like every major event is always a govt conspiracy. That's why I don't believe any of it. That and the simplest of plans go wrong. And this would be the most complex plan ever and it went perfectly.
Osama claimed responsibility for the attacks. So every
person on my side believes Osama at fault. The other side has so many suspects its ridiculous. Bush, Illuminati, Govt, Aliens.

I didn't mean internet trolls, I meant somebody's will breaking and defecting to Russia in exchange for protection and money. I mean they already had the will to kill thousands of innocent people for money. Why not do it again.

Who can protect you from the same people who have run the show since they assassinated JFK? No one.. and BTW they are still a serious power in Russia.. they are defacto the "Russian Mafia"..

Ad Hominem attack is not a reasoned argument
\
You are right - I apologize. Just getting tired of those that always feel there is conspiracy out there that is going to destroy life as we know it. It is true that an Ad Hominem attack is carrying it a bit far but crying wolf every time something doesnt make sense hardly equals a conspiracy.

James Ruby

What would the recorder have to do with the buildings collapsing? They record the required parameters of the aircraft like heading, altitude, and the status of systems. They are robust but in no way invincible to what happened.

I didn't respond to that because I thought it was obvious, figured he was just trolling. If he was serious then :facepalm:

This event happened 11 years ago. I hardly call that "Blaming everything on them".

The point of this skepticism isn't to dishonor those killed in the event. It's simply that there was no investigation. That's not normal, and to act like that's normal is more insulting to those killed in my opinion.

I'm not selling anything. I'm not saying "They" do everything that's wrong in the world.

I am saying something doesn't add up, and if it was just a matter of faulty construction that should have come out in the nonexistent investigation.

That, and a fire in a building blocks away in the basement won't even completely collapse a building into its own footprint.

So. On a side note, this is the first time I've actually seen an Internet debate about the 9-11 event. Is it always like this? People split along strong dividing lines like this?

Curious. I always assumed it was just obvious. I never knew others actually spent time looking into this issue and drew anything but what I considered to be the obvious conclusion.

These buildings were demolished. It doesn't take months to prepare for, could be installed by "Repair dudes" in plain sight and threat of death, coupled with tapping phones and email and just eliminating anybody that looked like they were going to spill the beans would be good enough. If it was the gazillionaires that have in fact been running the world since the Napoleon era it's not that hard.

They goof up plenty of plots. They might get one right. Explain fast and furious?

I didn't respond to that because I thought it was obvious, figured he was just trolling. If he was serious then :facepalm:

Could be both. A lot of people really don't have any idea what the "black box" is or does except what is disclosed on the news. To start, 1) it is not black, 2) it is not one box, and 3) they are heavy due to the cases being reinforced but are not immune to being completely destroyed.

This event happened 11 years ago. I hardly call that "Blaming everything on them".

The point of this skepticism isn't to dishonor those killed in the event. It's simply that there was no investigation. That's not normal, and to act like that's normal is more insulting to those killed in my opinion.

I'm not selling anything. I'm not saying "They" do everything that's wrong in the world.

I am saying something doesn't add up, and if it was just a matter of faulty construction that should have come out in the nonexistent investigation.

That, and a fire in a building blocks away in the basement won't even completely collapse a building into its own footprint.

So. On a side note, this is the first time I've actually seen an Internet debate about the 9-11 event. Is it always like this? People split along strong dividing lines like this?

Curious. I always assumed it was just obvious. I never knew others actually spent time looking into this issue and drew anything but what I considered to be the obvious conclusion.

These buildings were demolished. It doesn't take months to prepare for, could be installed by "Repair dudes" in plain sight and threat of death, coupled with tapping phones and email and just eliminating anybody that looked like they were going to spill the beans would be good enough. If it was the gazillionaires that have in fact been running the world since the Napoleon era it's not that hard.

They goof up plenty of plots. They might get one right. Explain fast and furious?

I feel like this is too big to not goof up. Even a quick in-out bank robbery will go wrong in a hurry. Even the mission to kill Osama went FUBAR, crashed a stealth helicopter and this was done by a very small very well trained team.

Think of it this way, if somebody claimed responsibility for the attacks and everyone in the world that had access to a TV watched it happen, what is the motive to have an investigation?

The thing that gets me, is that there are so many different stories. Some say they saw a missile hit right as the jet hit the building. Others state they saw explosions before the jet hit the building.
I think there are more loose ends in the hundreds of different conspiracy theories than there are in the facts that have been presented to cause these different conspiracy theories.

JackThompson

"The point of this skepticism isn't to dishonor those killed in the event. It's simply that there was no investigation. That's not normal, and to act like that's normal is more insulting to those killed in my opinion."

If there are so much skepticism why not have an Independent Investigation for all to see so all can finally be satisfied. You guys surely wouldn't have a problem with that now would ya?

All I am saying is that it all doesn't add up. There are many conflicting stories and many conflicting professional views.

For anyone who does not think that jet fuel burns hot enought to melt steel columns, consider coal. Does coal burn hot enough to melt steel? No it does not and yet that's what was used for centuries by blacksmiths. It's remarkable what a little added oxygen will do.

Besides, the government is too disfunctional to pull something like this off. Consider Bay of Pigs or the Iran hostige rescue or even the hit on Osama. What's in common - a failure to perform as planned. The Osama mission was a success but even that did not go off without a snag. ... and now Pakistan got themselves a wreckage of a secret steath copter.

Suppositions, accusations and theories are not evidence. If you think they are, when you stand accused, you should hope you do not have a jury of people who think that way...

That being said, your right to be wrong is something I would still fight and die for. I've been wrong before too, doesn't mean I'm a bad person. :)

There are some great points here. For the record, I'm not pointing any fingers at the government themselves. I don't pretend to know enough about any of it to do that.

It's just that it's awful fishy to me. 3 buildings burning. Evenly enough on all sides to fall dead center on themselves? Fuel burning hit enough in a 1 block radius down 100 stories to collapse all stories at once? That's the part I don't get.

What about the reporters reporting that building 7 had collapsed while building 7 stands in the background behind them. Was that photoshopped?

Maybe it all happened like that. Maybe it was a miracle of catastrophes. I'm not saying convict someone. I'm just saying it bears investigation.

This has been investigated to death - to add credence to this conversation simply perpetuates the conspiracy theories and those that create them. No one here to my knowledge has any first hand expereince or addtional information to provide to the investigations that have already been conducted. Hence without first hand knowledge all we have here is hear say.
Even if you figure this one out ( which I am quite skeptical of ) what are you going to do with your finding and who do you think will listen to the hypothesis you provide? If you are really lucky maybe it will go dowm as urban legend. So in short have fun with your supposing.

James Ruby

One question that keeps coming up is how did they fall straight down on there own footprint? Gravity? With the of weight of these buildings, when they failed they had no place to go except down, straight down. I'm not sure if some people expected them to tip over or maybe the floors above the impact zones to slide off or what. Once a load bearing column/wall fails the weight of the structure will be transferred to the remaining ones (if they can handle it). We all know heat softens steel and when that happens to a frame that is already compromised and you add the extra weight, nothing good could come from it.

Just another thought.

Lefty.

I feel like this is too big to not goof up. Even a quick in-out bank robbery will go wrong in a hurry. Even the mission to kill Osama went FUBAR, crashed a stealth helicopter and this was done by a very small very well trained team.

Think of it this way, if somebody claimed responsibility for the attacks and everyone in the world that had access to a TV watched it happen, what is the motive to have an investigation?

The thing that gets me, is that there are so many different stories. Some say they saw a missile hit right as the jet hit the building. Others state they saw explosions before the jet hit the building.
I think there are more loose ends in the hundreds of different conspiracy theories than there are in the facts that have been presented to cause these different conspiracy theories.

There is a very big ocean for those who have lose lips that sink ships
Or you beautiful child can go to Haa vaad.Yale,whereever.
You don't tell the repair man what he is installing.He just runs the wires or places the component where he is told.

Kind of like building money.One guy only does a small part of the bill. It takes what? 5 people to draw a bill?

I can see how someone with a 6th grade education can't see that those two towers, swaying, after being hit by a plane,would have fell over.Or at least the tops would have...
IF they weren't demoed.

Maybe it wasn't the government that did it to start the war and take more of our rights away.
Maybe they didn't get all of the info in time.
But a lot of the people were at home that day.
WTC 7 was filled with Enron documents.
Hmmm.
The government did tell a lot of lies about what happened

Another note
Did you hear Hillary say that the diplomat died from smoke inhalation and completely forget to say anything about sodomy and him being drug thru the streets?

Yeah believe the government.

The building that came down on 9-11 were most definitely demolished .
Absolutely no other way they fall into their own foot print or become dust without explosions.
Lots of explosions. Watch the video and see the eye witnesses talk about them.

No investigations of the materials? No forensic investigation.
All the metal was shipped out to china within a month.
No testing of anything on the debris
Where did all that concrete go?
Dustified. Hardly any huge chunks were found.

These buildings had to have been demoed.
No other answer makes sense.

Who did it can be debated for decades.
You know they didn't find any bodies at the Pentagon,in the crash site?
Or in Pennsylvanian,at the other site? Correner was there for about 20 minutes. Nothing to examine.

You don't have to watch the whole video. Just watch the last 20 minutes or so. The part about why you are denying that this could be true.

I don't see how anyone can't see this.

Ahhh Gunwald, the jet fuel burned itself out thru the other side of the building. In about 3 seconds.
You can tell the heat of the fire by the smoke. The fire in the towers was too black to be hot enough to melt steel.

These would be thee only steel framed buildings in history to collapse from fire.
That one in Chicago? Wherever ,burned for 12 hours and didn't collapse

Remember,the side who wins,writes history
And whoever is paying for the study gets the results THEY want.
The government didn't prosper from this,businesses like Halliburton,did though.
You don't think they could have pulled this off?

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top