JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
The only reason i refuse to consider the possibility of a 9/11 conspiracy is the impossibility of hundreds if not thousands of people to keep their mouth shut for the last 11+ years. There is no way all the individuals that would be needed to pull that off wouldn't have said something (bragged) to their wife and or GF.

I would think their stories would have surfaced by now. If they have, i would appreciate link.

Just a thought.

So, let me get this straight...a whole bunch of people (thousands) were involved in gutting the building, putting in the wiring for the charges, placing the charges, making arrangements for all the other ground work, the airplanes, the people on the planes, yadda yadda, shish boom badda....and not a one of them has come forward to say "Yep, we did that."

Sure....sure. I believe it....of course, I also believe that there was someone on the grassy knoll, that G HW Bush's dad was a pawn for the Jewish Nazi Communist Masons who are trying to take over the world, and GW Bush's election was to pay back the Bush family for the support the aliens from Sirius got from the Knights Templar when they landed in Jerusalem back in the olden days....and the Illuminati are really the aliens who were all members of the Skull and Bones society...

And this message probably has enough buzz words to have Homeland security reviewing it for years.

They'll review it and say "One-Eyed Ross... No need to reformat his hard drive, he's still running our software properly."

Wow. I really didn't expect this type of thread, with this much polarization of sides.

I've seen, and read, and reviewed the cases and points made on both sides. I've read testimony from over 5,000 architects that claim the official story to be a universal impossibility. Not Murphy's law...impossible.

I see on one side, a group of people (Burt, Blitz etc) that appear to have read and seen the same data that I've seen, and they are presenting these cases eloquently and in enough detail to make me want to read more and validate their claims.

On the other side, I see people refuting that with "Well you're just stupid" and "And I'm sure aliens probed your butt"

I only see one side as being rational adults here... Shame on the rest of you.

People tried to come out and spill the beans. They all committed "Suicide" even after going on camera saying "I'm not going to commit suicide"

Threads like this really do give me a dark outlook on our future.

All I can say is if Im building the largest towers in a very populated city,very close to other buildings where I cannot see getting cranes around when it's time to take this big building down not to mention knowing these buildings will be a big target for war and future attacks then I might just build the explosives into the columns
so its a quick detonate in just such an emergency...it seems the responsible thing for the builder to do...
make it fall in it's footprint...twice!
Im not putting a dog in this fight,just saying it's logical to me to make those precautions back when these buildings were built so they didn't fall over in just such an event....it worked..
2 buildings hit in 2 different areas,i can see one fall in its footprint maybe not both of them?...and tower 7 also?...we need the terrorists to do emplosions then because they are precise with their emplosions.

Wow. I really didn't expect this type of thread, with this much polarization of sides.

I've seen, and read, and reviewed the cases and points made on both sides. I've read testimony from over 5,000 architects that claim the official story to be a universal impossibility. Not Murphy's law...impossible.
Post them up! Please show us all the references you used to come to this conclusion.
This certainly isn't the first discussion about it I've seen/heard or participated in, and not one of the people on the conspiracy side can ever explain what happened to all that fuel, and the amount of heat it is capable of generating.

I see on one side, a group of people (Burt, Blitz etc) that appear to have read and seen the same data that I've seen, and they are presenting these cases eloquently and in enough detail to make me want to read more and validate their claims.

On the other side, I see people refuting that with "Well you're just stupid" and "And I'm sure aliens probed your butt"

I only see one side as being rational adults here... Shame on the rest of you.
Shame on me? I'm supposed to be one of the "delusional" and/or "stupid sheeple" that swallowed the official explanation without critical thought, according to Burt and Blitz, but all we get are wild theories and "expert" opinions.
Like your architects.

I just gave this thread a reasonable estimation of the amount of heat generated in each tower, given the amount of fuel aboard those flights, as well a an explanation of how it easily could have been accelerated even further by the design of the building (and the fact that there were LARGE holes punched in them).
At over 135,000 Btu per gallon of JetA (kerosene), and a fuel capacity of 8,000 gallons, (51,200lbs) the heat potential in those fuel tanks was likely at or near 1,000,000,000 Btus. One BILLION!

Then I went on to explain the presence of the "thermite" mixture residues, given the amount of aluminum in/around the building. Not to mention the roughly 30 TONS of aluminum each plane represented.
Then there's the steel oxidized in the fire.
That's easily the likely explanation for where the "thermite" residue came from.
Occam's razor. Fewest assumptions.

And for that explanation I get Blitzkrieg Accusing me of "frantically" denying reality.
And you with your 5,000 Architects?
Really?
Where is this ream of testimony? Please share them.
And are these high-rise architects? Or tract-home developers that specialize in 3bd/2Ba ranch homes by the thousands?
And how many hours of physics classes, relating to heat's affect on structural steel does each of these "expert" opinions have?

Got any reasonable explanations yourself?

I'm listening Mr. naysayer. "Splain it to me Lucy."
Show me how that much heat COULDN'T have affected the structural integrity of those buildings.
Please demonstrate how a building whose design relies primarily on it's exterior walls to remain standing, will not be weakened by punching a huge hole in one or more sides.

Nobody can seriously believe that the govt can keep a lid on this with the internet around. Otherwise why don't they remove all the conspiracy films. That information would be worth billions even trillions to enemies of the USA because it would destroy the govt. And what political party are the people who think it was planned? Because it was done under Bush, and I highly doubt blitzkrieg is a liberal. But yet you still vote for that party?

Newsflash... not everything is a government conspiracy.

Bad things sometimes actually happen, because of bad people that doesn't involve the government. You ask others to open their eyes, maybe you should try that yourself and stop over thinking.

Arg! I typed up a fairly detailed reply and it went poof.

Anyway, if you truly care to focus your skepticism on the official story, and not on the people trying to explain it. Look here:
World Trade Center Building 7 Demolished on 9/11? | AE911Truth

This guy pretty well sums up my reply here:
Debunking the Debunkers: 1000 "Moonbat Crazy" Architects and Engineers for 911 Truth

I'm not saying to believe what I say. I'm saying, look for the truth. Think about what you are reading and listen to your gut. It's scary to believe someone is A: capable of this and B: got away with it and is still in control.

It's not the government. The government is not running things...

Lived in Ny when this happened, watched one of the planes hit the tower and watched them both come down.

All it took was for the supports on a single floor to give way, creating a collapse, which led to all the floors below it collapsing.

It's not rocket science... really....

People with this "opinion" are insulting not only logic but the peoples memories who lost their lives in this ATTACK.

Arg! I typed up a fairly detailed reply and it went poof.

Anyway, if you truly care to focus your skepticism on the official story, and not on the people trying to explain it. Look here:
World Trade Center Building 7 Demolished on 9/11? | AE911Truth
Yup, all they had to do was ignore the empirical evidence presented here:
http://web.archive.org/web/20070809...western.edu/people/bazant/PDFs/Papers/466.pdf
I'm not saying to believe what I say. I'm saying, look for the truth. Think about what you are reading and listen to your gut. It's scary to believe someone is A: capable of this and B: got away with it and is still in control.
It's not the government. The government is not running things...
Your statement of "listen to your gut" is I believe a significant issue.
I will believe my heart, or my gut, or my intuition about love and other such matters of the heart.
But schooling and my training have taught me that those are unreliable sources in the quest for actual knowledge and facts.

There may be a coverup. Could it be that the original suppliers of the beams and other materials submitted faulty or out-of-spec beams/materials during the WTC construction?
I would say that is far more likely than the scenario presented by the AE911 truth squad.
Could it be that the building design was not as sound as advertised? That it wasn't such a great way to build a skyscraper?
I would say that could very well be too!

Again, I submit the best answer lies in the realm of Occam's razor theory.
The simplest answer is almost always the best, as it assumes the least.

To claim that the entire building was mined with explosives ignore that, in favor of a theory that involves months of work, that would have to have taken years if being done in the kind of secrecy that reality dictates.

Consider that all that work would have had to taken place under the noses of security and thousands of witnesses, and the odds of it succeeding become very small indeed.

And that brings us back to the issue of thousands of people keeping their mouths shut, over a period of 11 years (so far) and in the face of 3000+ deaths. Never mind that it's never been done before.
Finding that many knowledgeable people, with that few scruples, willing to maintain total silence, and clearance to enter those parts of the building, would be harder to do than the actual demolition itself.

So, let me get this straight...a whole bunch of people (thousands) were involved in gutting the building, putting in the wiring for the charges, placing the charges, making arrangements for all the other ground work, the airplanes, the people on the planes, yadda yadda, shish boom badda....and not a one of them has come forward to say "Yep, we did that."

Sure....sure. I believe it....of course, I also believe that there was someone on the grassy knoll, that G HW Bush's dad was a pawn for the Jewish Nazi Communist Masons who are trying to take over the world, and GW Bush's election was to pay back the Bush family for the support the aliens from Sirius got from the Knights Templar when they landed in Jerusalem back in the olden days....and the Illuminati are really the aliens who were all members of the Skull and Bones society...

And this message probably has enough buzz words to have Homeland security reviewing it for years.

9189283.jpg

@Jamie is dead on, the rumors of those in charge of the construction of the building uses sub standard materials, such as putting less foam insulation around the beams than they promiesd, etc I can certainly believe.

When you consider the time frame that these buildings were built, the corruption going on in NY was rampant (well it still is but not to the same extent in the construction industry).

Would that have stopped the buildings from collapsing? I don't believe so personally but it may have allowed for more time to evacuate more people and save more lives.

A government conspiracy to bring down buildings? Sorry... like i said, I find that insulting to the people who lost their lives.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top