JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
My mom tried to post this on a thread today to let all you guys know how much he loved your forum and the people in this community.

"Dear readers and friends of salmonriver john( john profitt) I am his wife of 37 blessed years and I sign up to inform you all that this was his very last post. I am letting you all know that he had a massive heart attack in his sleep Wed night and although his son performed CPR for 20 minutes and the paramedics another 20 we did not succeed in bringing him back. I want you all to know how much he loved this site and talking to you all."

Please make sure you take the time to tell someone you love how you feel often. He was 58 and this came way too soon.

She said she's putting his ashes into an ammo can

John and I were both telephone guys that worked in the same areas throughout our careers but we never met each other. I took a trip during Labor Day 2016 to meet up with him near his home. We had a fantastic time reminiscing about careers and days gone by on the water, he was a unique man wished I had been able to see him again.
He is missed by the Caveman. 😢
This is the post when he contacted me the first time back in 2016.

I've left explicit instructions for after my death that my son is to contact the forms that I have been on for years and let y'all know exactly what the bubblegum happened to me.

A7A989BD-A920-4C2C-8A96-A47C7C053600.png

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads