JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
So, My thoughts are.... If it were an inside job, why bother with all the effort to make them fall straight down. If maximum effect were to be plotted then I think it would have been to have the falling buildings fall into even more buildings causing a domino effect or at least maximize damage by involving other buildings or falling lengthwise onto a street. Can you imagine 10 or 20,000 casualties.

Jews are not Israel of the bible and Israel did not follow a Babylonian god until they fell into apostasy

I want to hear more about this. Jews fell into apostasy, or the Israelites did? Do you know how or why?

You must be the world's smartest human. You understand human sexuality and what makes someone a homosexual. You knew within 5 minutes of the WTC crashes that 9/11 was the work of Mossad. You know pretty much everything there is to know about politics and guns. And now it turns out you know the history of the Jewish people so well that you can distinguish them from the Isrealites of the bible, with no sense of doubt or lack of absolutist conviction.

All this while sitting at your computer posting on this internet site an average of over five times per day for over 2 1/2 years. Average. What is your secret? How did you come to possess so much time, knowledge, wisdom and certainty?

So, My thoughts are.... If it were an inside job, why bother with all the effort to make them fall straight down. If maximum effect were to be plotted then I think it would have been to have the falling buildings fall into even more buildings causing a domino effect or at least maximize damage by involving other buildings or falling lengthwise onto a street. Can you imagine 10 or 20,000 casualties.

Right now, people are reading this, and there are agents of Mossad, the CIA, Cuba, the Russian Mafia, the FBI, the Trilateral Commission, Skull and Bones, the Vatican, the Gambino Crime Family, the Des Moines Elks Lodge, and a couple guys behind a grassy knoll in Dallas all dope-slapping themselves and asking, "Dang, why didn't WE think of that?"

You got it Ross; About 197 sects, cults, and dumbass's pulling their own way of life from same writings, which, by the way, were written around 300 years after the events.
Ah, the "scripture"...the holy writ given to a bunch of Jewish people by a Babylonian god. Makes perfect sense to me that an anti Semite would believe those writings...

Holy cats people!
Can this thread go ANY further off the railz?!?!?!?!?!

Challenge accepted!

car weight importizzle explained relatizzle ta wheels n' rotatin mass

I gotz some info from Dymag n' had a brief convo wit KCK bout how tha bubblegum blingin rotationizzle mass reduction is. So, I figured I'd pass dis along... as a bubblegumload of guys is lookin at heavier rims fo' aesthetics yo, but not straight-up thankin bout how tha bubblegum much they're losing. Da numbers gained on here can be reversed as well as lost rwhp if yo *** be addin similar weight.

I like tha Dymag magalum carbon fiber racin wheels yo, but tha set used up in tha description includin tires is $11k, so they're not skanky.

CTS V rear wheel comparison

Assumptions:
CTS V stock front wheel: 19x9" = 24.0 lbs
CTS V stock rear wheel: 19x9.5" = 26.4 lbs

Most guys when upgradin wanna go ta a 20" rim fo' looks, as do I, so I've used a 20" rim up in dis comparison.

Dymag front wheel: 20x9.5" = 17 lbs
Dymag rear wheel: 20x11" = 19 lbs

Comparin a 19x9.5" V wheel wit a Dymag carbon/magnesium 20x11" wheel.
V: 26.4lb x19" M=26.4lb, R=9.5"

Therefore: ½ x 26.4 x 9.5² = 1,191.3 lb/in² MOI

Dymag: 19lb x 20" M=19lb, R=10.0"

Therefore: ½ x 19 x 10² = 950.0 lb/in² MOI which is 79.7% of tha MOI of tha V wheel.

Why is dis blingin, biatch?

Consider 2 factorz of tha wheel up in use, rotatin n' steering.

To rotate tha wheel, tha work juice required is calculated as force of net angular posizzle chizzle = ½ MOI x angular velocitizzle², strictly bustin lyrics it aint nuthin but Force net θ = Δ( ½ MOI ω²)

Which up in English means dat tha juice consumption goes up as a function of tha moment of inertia x tha square of tha speed, and as yo *** go quicker it takes much mo' juice, muthabubbleguma! This equation also shows dat both acceleration n' brakin is both effected significantly by a reduction up in MOI

Steerin chizzlez is even easier ta understand. Da chizzle up in direction is governed by tha momentum of tha wheel which is calculated as tha MOI x angular velocitizzle, so up in tha above example, tha V on tha Dymag wheel will bust 30% less juice input ta steer tha car, either driver and juice steerin input, dis is why tha hoopty feels "lighter" ta drive n' mo' responsive ta steerin input.

Rule of thumb calculations
Keep it realz in mind, dis be a minefield of assumptions!, muthabubbleguma! Two of tha oldschool tunin rulez of thumb was dat 6lb weight saved on a hoopty was equal ta 1 bhp n' dat 1lb of rotatin weight was worth 10lb of static weight, so up in tha V example above, our crazy-*** asses is savin 28.8 lbs between all 4 wheels, x 10 = 288lb ÷6 = 48.0 bhp our crazy-*** asses think dis is probably excessive as tha 10 factor do not take tha bubblegum into account tha diameta of tha rotatin part fo' realz. A carbon fiber driveshaft would not have tha same stupid-*** effec' fo' example.

Our thugged-out asses have been statin dat tha rotatin/static weight factor be bout 6:1, dis would give a result as above of 44bhp, which is roughly tha bust effec' dat Parr Porsche holla'd bout tha original gangsta testz of tha carbon hoopty wheels on tha 996 GT3 RS, muthabubbleguma!

Juice ta weight calculation

So, if yo *** wanna go ta actual rwhp n' yo *** is plannin mods, our crazy-*** asses will bust 600 rwhp fo' tha bench mark as a bubblegumload of our asses is shootin fo' dat magical number. I be goin ta bust a 18% drive train loss fo' a auto based on 556 sae rated hp n' a average (conservative) of 460 rwhp dyno. Now if our crazy-*** asses take tha V wheels, tha V weighs 4,300lbs n' has 600 rwhp = 731 hp all up in tha crank, which gives it a juice ta weight ratio of 5.88:1 or, if yo *** lose 5.88 lbs it aint nuthin but equivalent ta 1 hp equivalent gained.

So if our crazy-*** asses take tha Dymag 6x factor fo' tha carbon wheels then savin 28.8 lbs total wheel weight x 6, ÷ 5.88 lb/bhp = 29.4 hp a blingin 4.0% juice bust simply by boltin on different wheels. Roughly 24.1 rwhp!

But if our crazy-*** asses take tha sometimes accepted 10x rotatin ta static weight factor dis figure comes ta 49.0 hp gained. Roughly 40.2 rwhp, muthabubbleguma! This is probably a over estimation yo, but I figured I'd include dis anyway.

Obviously rockin dis type of formula, tha mo' juice ta weight ratio, tha bigger tha wheel effec' on performizzle – not too surprisin straight-up!

There is obviously a bubblegumload of other modz ta do as far as bang fo' yo' buck yo, but once you've reached yo' engine limit n' wanna pick up another 4% hp rap ta Jonathon at Wheel Boutique n' he can git yo *** tha bubblegum into a set of these.

I be shizzle a bubblegumload of dis info is "slightly" disputable based on what tha bubblegum assumptions yo *** use yo, but yo *** is rappin' ta a engineer here... so trust me... dis info is pretty accurate.

phat luck

Holy cats people!
Can this thread go ANY further off the railz?!?!?!?!?!

Difficult to believe that it could get even more off the rails than the OP.

But..

alien-autopsy3.jpg

She did it. Alians hormones make them moody when they're pregnant.

alien-autopsy3.jpg

Jews are not Israel of the bible and Israel did not follow a Babylonian god until they fell into apostasy

Well, since Israel are the children of Abraham, and Abraham was Babylonian, I maintain that they did, in fact, follow a Babylonian god. Now, we can argue all we want about whether the Jews of today are the Jews of yesterday all we want to do, and you can justify it however you want, but the fact that Abraham was a Babylonian, from the city of Ur, is right there in your holy writ. You can make of it what you want.

Like carracer said- where is the incentive to have these buldings drop straight down? From a terrorist point of view, probably rather see them fall over causing even more death and destruction. From the inside job pov, why go to the extra time and trouble to insure they fall straight down?

Totally debunked by Popular Science/Mechanics and National Geographic. Sometimes a cigar is just a cigar. If that makes me a sheep, then...

BAAAAAAA

Guess I'm a sheep about gravity, chemistry, etc.
I was an aircraft firefighter in the Marines a while back so I know a little about airplanes, fire, jet fuel burning, etc...

Popular Science/Mechanics (I forget which one) purposely misled the public by stating that the towers' structure was supported by the outer frame. Totally false. The towers were built with about 48 massive steel uprights...in the interior of the buildings. Pan floors were supported by the interior uprights. The outer shell contributed a minor amount of support to the floors.

The magazine could have easily interviewed the architect or the architecture/design firm to get the details on the structure, but chose instead to print lies to mislead the public. I have not read the National Geographic article; I'd bet that they present the same false information as the other magazine.

Shortly before the lies were printed, there was a purge in the editorial staff of the magazine. A relative of Michael Chertoff was installed (you can check that yourself by looking at the credits in earlier and later editions). That sends a red flag to me regarding the integrity of the magazine.

Unfortunately, readers of that magazine have been fed a huge lie.

So, anyway, this one time, in band camp....oppss...wrong thread.

Those who believe that the building was brought down by internal demolition...who put it in there? How many of them did it take, who hired them? How did they hide all the work that would have been needed to do that? Who flew the planes? Was it remote, or did they infiltrate the terrorist cell and plan the whole thing? Who took care of the hundreds (if not thousands) of people involved? And then, who took care of the people who took care of the people? (and so on, and so on....)

See, conspiracy theory just doesn't hold water for this scenario...

When we get this 9/11 thing figured out, I want to move on to the Grand Canyon. Mainstream geologists apparently have a "theory" that it was carved out by hundreds of millions of years of this thing they call "erosion." But I've been reading up on this on the internet, watched a YouTube documentary, and it turns out that this was the work of elves from space with pickaxes and shovels on the payroll of King Ur Engur of Ur and the ancient Israelites, who paid the elves in silver. I called Popular Geology to get them to run a story about this coverup, and they wouldn't. Of course, they have government employees who are subscribers, so why would they? Once again the MSM stifles the truth!

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top