JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Everyone is always full of bubblegum all of the time. The hardcore conspiricy theory, tin foil hat guys are just as much full of bubblegum as the MSM believing, never reading between the lines, the world is always as it seems guys. The truth is always somewhere in the middle.

I have to question it all...

And that is why God gave us a brain. Faith is great. Faith is awesome. Faith without thinking and introspection is being a sheep. If it turns out that after deep introspection and contemplation you feel that "X" way of thinking/philiosophy/religion is the "right" way then it shouldn't matter what others think because you are already secure in your beliefs. Arguing about it seems to indicate insecurity to me anyways.

Since individuals continue to tell us and talk about god even against this sites poicies - here is my opinion. "Religion as a whole is the greatest joke ever played on mankind"
So far there is no concrete evidence of a god - any god - christian or not.

James Ruby

Youre right - and so far there is no phone number to call him at - so he must be homeless or at least absent. Kind of like Santa Claus or the easter bunny - simply a mythical entity.

James Ruby

Tell us Blitz; Is it the Rothchilds? The Skull and Bones? Masons? The Pope? or some Council of Elders that controls all of it? Oh MY GOD! It's the Mormons and we are about to elect one of them

All of the above.. Yashua the Messiah told the Edomite imposters ..

Ye compass sea and land to make one proselyte, and having found him, you make him twice the son of hell you are

Youre right - and so far there is no phone number to call him at - so he must be homeless or at least absent. Kind of like Santa Claus or the easter bunny - simply a mythical entity.

James Ruby

Sheer proof He isn't interested in you. I have his number, personally

More from the mall ninja bull artist, jew hater, all around nut case.
I suggest you divert your craziness toward the Muslims and leave the Hebrews alone! After all; they will kick *** and take names while your own government stands by looking for compromise. As for the "missing links" movie; this crap is offensive to anyone with an education.

May I suggest you are an ad hominem attack artist of low IQ and also a total clown? You have lost the argument and have only name calling left

I can't comment on delusion since I already got a strike lol.

No pro/con religious discussion or arguments please; no good comes from it. If you are a 'believer', great, keep it to yourself and same goes for the naysayers. No one ever changes the other person's mind via an internet forum so there is no point to it anyway.

Actually Burt I have had my mind changed, my opinions sharpened and have been shown often that I don't know it all and need to sometimes shut up and just read you guy's posts. Some of you are pretty smart and knowledgeable.

I can't comment on delusion since I already got a strike lol.

No pro/con religious discussion or arguments please; no good comes from it. If you are a 'believer', great, keep it to yourself and same goes for the naysayers. No one ever changes the other person's mind via an internet forum so there is no point to it anyway.

I'm not trying to convert anyone, just having fun

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads