JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I voted for Gary Johnson. And no, my vote wasn't wasted.

I refuse to think that Trump is in any way "what is best for this country". Just the opposite.

If you think about it, when it came to guns, Obama did less damage to our gun rights than Trump has, or will - despite all of the hate and rhetoric by some gun owners.

Unfortunately, some number of people don't agree with me.

I don't lose ANY sleep over those choices.

YMMV.

That 65% is easily gathered when all one need to do is click. Just like the antis...all polarized and salivating like Pavlov's doggy. So predictable... I'm never voting for Trump again...err, I mean I'm never telling anyone I'm voting for Trump

Maybe you should vote for Tulsi Gabbard because she tickled uR ears biatch slapping Kamala Harris, or better yet, she is quite beautiful, and a veteran!!!

Here ya go...pick your 'lesser of two evils candidate'

2189BB04-7A65-4CD3-985F-F9DA3284D193.jpeg

I will vote for President Trump till the cows come home. He is doing it rather than putting political BS on it. Give a brief thought to what we would be if the hitlary would have been elected. We will be faced with the same options next November. That being said, if we use polls for reference material to make our voting decisions then we are pretty much mush in the head.

As we can see from this article Trump is relying on his cult of personality supporters (including those here) to blindly support him regardless of what he does. After all, if the only other choice for gun owners is a Democrat, what choice do gun owners have? The lesson for gun owners is this: "You have to blindly support Trump because he's a Republican and Democrats are worse".

The one thing I don't quite understand is how Trump never demands Congress passes a reciprocity bill and why the NRA doesn't demand it, considering that Trump claims to be the biggest 2nd Amendment Rights supporter? Must be that 64D chess game that he is playing.

-----------------------

Trump has discussed with aides the idea of a bill-signing ceremony for gun control legislation in the Rose Garden, but many in the West Wing view such action as premature, according to the report.

The president also asked lawyers about what he could push through by executive order, officials told the news outlet.

Advisers to Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell said he would not bring any gun control legislation to the floor without widespread support in the ranks of the GOP.

The gun rights group opposes legislation sponsored by Sens. Patrick J. Toomey (R-Pa.) and Joe Manchin III (D-W.Va.) that would expand background checks to almost all firearm sales. Even some supporters of the Manchin-Toomey bill say it is unlikely to pass.

SEE ALSO
1565363003908.gif
Schumer, King call for McConnell to allow Senate vote on background check bill
"I don't think the president or his Republican allies are going to become out of nowhere advocates of aggressive gun control," said Trump ally Matt Schlapp, who leads the American Conservative Union, the Washington Post reported.

Sen. Lindsey Graham (R-SC), chairman of the Senate Judiciary Committee, said the president "seems determined to do something and believes there is space to get something done this time around."

"The president has a pretty common-sense point of view. He's never been a sports or gun enthusiast. But he is more determined than ever to do something on his watch," said Graham, adding that he had spoken to Trump "four or five times" since the shootings.

Manchin said Trump told him on Tuesday that he wanted legislation before September — but did not express explicit support for the bill as he asked a series of questions.

"He was inquisitive, wanting to know why it hadn't happened. He wanted to know all about it," Manchin told the paper. "I told him we couldn't get enough Republicans to help us."

Manchin said he told the president that he would need to endorse any gun control legislation or it would fail again — comments that were mirrored by multiple Republicans and White House aides.

"If you don't stand up and say, 'This is a piece of legislation I support,' we're not going to get enough cover to have Republicans stand tall. They won't be able to do it," Manchin said.

Trump later outlined some of the NRA's concerns about the legislation.

"I told him, we don't expect the NRA to be supportive. 'Mr. President, in all honesty, when you did the bump stocks, they weren't for you. They were against that, too. You didn't take any hit on that,'" Manchin told the Washington Post.

In March, the administration banned bump stocks, devices that make semi-automatic rifles fire rapidly like fully automatic machine guns.

Mensheviks put the Russian aristocrats up against the wall. Bolsheviks put the Mensheviks up against the wall.

The Dark Humor is knowing that all of these leftists, from DeBlasio to junior antifa punks will be executed by the Bolsheviks......after the revolutionary.

That is dark... will there be any free people around to appreciate it?

That 65% is easily gathered when all one need to do is click. Just like the antis...all polarized and salivating like Pavlov's doggy. So predictable... I'm never voting for Trump again...err, I mean I'm never telling anyone I'm voting for Trump

Maybe you should vote for Tulsi Gabbard because she tickled uR ears biatch slapping Kamala Harris, or better yet, she is quite beautiful, and a veteran!!!

Here ya go...pick your 'lesser of two evils candidate'

View attachment 607017

Tulsi sure looks fine in a white pantsuit... unlike Hillary.

People thinking republicans give half a bubblegum about them are the true bootlickers as far as I am concerned. Democrats are so far left they would have been in jail 100 years ago, or hanged for treason. And republicans are only slightly farther to the right than them.

Who am I going to vote for? I don't know, a libertarian? Or maybe I will write in Rand Paul?

Or everyone should just write in Taco_lean for dictator and I will fix all our issues in a week.
Will you be a kind and loving dictator?

This is about it....Neil Gorsuch and Brett Kavanaugh

Don't forget all the conservative judges Trump has appointed to the district courts. They could prove more valuable than the Supremes.

Maybe. I hoped he would do the same thing with bumpstocks. He didn't need to ban them - by the time they actually got anything done most people had forgotten the issue. He did it because he knew come election time they would dredge it up and hit him with it - it was all about staying in power. Same goes now. Congress isn't in session, if he just kept his big mouth shut they would have forgotten about it.

But noooo...

Now McConnell says they will look into it when they get back from recess.
I note that McConnell is not calling the Senate back early. He's waiting because he knows every day the likelihood of people getting distracted/moving on etc increases.
And I am seriously curious about what kind of job a Libertarian would do as president with a Dem Or GOP controlled Legislative Branch.

There's No cure for Stupid! Trump may not be a 100% supporter of Gun Owners/Shooters but, IMHO, I sure don't see anybody on the Ticket that has even a small change of winning. That means it's a Re-Election or we get stuck with someone like Biden and that would be REALLY, REALLY Bad, IMHO!

Last Edited:
I'm betting this poll was some simple online poll where you could vote as much as you like
Hardly a scientific poll if I'm right

And I am seriously curious about what kind of job a Libertarian would do as president with a Dem Or GOP controlled Legislative Branch.

I don't think much would get done except for a law giving the freedom to toke weed throughout the land!! ;):D

Edit to add: Coupled with GOP you'd have no toking on Sunday and privately owned grow operations on Wall Street. And coupled with D's you'd have govt owned grow operations and free munchies for all!!! ;);)

Last Edited:
The rivers would literally run red for the first 6 days.
But after you've slaughtered all of your enemies and their families and people you think might become your enemies and their supporters and their families and friends
Then you'll be a kind and loving dictator, Right?

Give a brief thought to what we would be if the hitlary would have been elected.

Ok - let's think about it.

First, Obama did nothing really. Yet all the gun owners were ranting about how he was going to take all our guns away. Ok - just something to think about.

Now let's imagine that Clinton was elected in 2016 and Congress critters were the same.

She would not have any support to do much of anything. It is Congress that makes the laws. If she tried something, then Congress of 2016 would have overridden it.

Now here is the important part. The 2018 election. Completely different. At worst, the Congress would pretty much remain the same - with the GOP controlling both houses, instead of the dems now controlling the HoR. Why? Because the 2018 election was a reaction to Trump. Best case scenario, the GOP would control even more of Congress and Clinton would be a lame duck in her first term.

Come 2020, Clinton still would be pretty powerless, not accomplish much, would probably lose the election. We would be back with a GOP POTUS and the GOP still in control of both houses.

But instead, now we are in a precarious position with a POTUS who is a joke (in more ways than one), but more importantly will probably stabs us in the back like Reagan and Bush Sr. did, might not win the 2020 election, and the dems will have more of Congress because of Trump. Worst case, a dem gets in the White House with dems having yet more power - then we will see an Assault Weapons "ban" (maybe a true ban), not just restrictions on new transfers/etc., probably registration and so on. This time there won't be any sundowning either and it won't go away when the GOP gets back in power because they have proven time and again that gun rights just isn't worth it to them to spend political capital on.

Just in case you had any illusions about Trump being as bad as Biden:

As if he knew already what Biden's answer was going to be (surprise!) Cooper began his interview with this statement, "So to gun owners out there who say well, a Biden administration means they're going to come for my guns."

To which Biden responded, "Bingo! You're right if you have an assault weapon."

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads