JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
" Family members tell me there was a fight last night that centered around the care of an elderly family member that led them to contact police. Gary Willis struggles with alcoholism. Family say he wasn't dangerous just strongly opinionated "

"The local officials said it was a sign the law is needed."

Strongly opinionated??? In that case, they will shoot me down like a dog!!!

8F1C7F29-CFFF-4507-8B59-4793309BE860.jpeg Man that raises his voice shouldn't have guns. What could go wrong?

I hope everyone who is pissed at trump over increased background checks and red flag laws is letting him know it. Those with the loudest voice may just win this one.

If you got time to b#*ch online you got time to hit the links

I hope everyone who is pissed at trump over increased background checks and red flag laws is letting him know it. Those with the loudest voice may just win this one.

If you got time to b#*ch online you got time to hit the links
I hit the links....I'm going to bubblegum now.

Hopeless optimist here; If I'm not mistaken, New York has red flag laws. Maybe if it's deployed on Cuomo and he's made a ridiculous example, the rest on that side of the issue will see that it cuts both ways and back off.

Definitely optimistic. He's got armed guards and can afford to hire more of them even if he got flagged. His politician friends would gladly send him down river to show no ones above the law and cement their belief in disarmament. He very well could take one for the team and say "see it's not so bad!", normalizing it and sliding it down the gullet of people who believe the police can and will protect them.

Read the account. This is what a Red Flag raid will look like.

San Francisco police received a call from Google which prompted a "wellness check."
"They got inside the gate, the police, and they started banging on my door… And so the police decided that they were going to call in additional forces. They called in the FBI, they called in the SWAT team. And they called in a bomb squad,"
San Francisco police confirmed to Project Veritas that they did receive a "mental health call" and went to Vorhies' address.

Retaliation? Google Whistleblower Claims FBI, SWAT, Bomb Squad Appeared at His Home.

Lots of interesting stories and links here. They should be. But they should ALSO be on Oregonlive, and NY Times, and Wash Post, and Yahoo, and all the others. We can talk to each other here. We can shed light on obvious media bias and coverup of the truth in gun matters by posting on news sites seen by non-gun owners. Also, by teaching your non-shooting friends to shoot. Offer to teach. Your gun, your ammo. Drive them to your local range. Teach them the "big four" safety rules on the way, let them repeat and explain them back to you. Then start with a .22 or other EASY thing to shoot, so they see immediate positive outcome. Fast success, fast smile. Maybe a 9 mm after, or maybe the 9 on the second outing.

This is a fight for hearts and minds folks. We are up against 40 years of leftist anti-constitution propaganda. If you want gun rights to be "obvious" again like they were 50 years ago, better get started.

Read the account. This is what a Red Flag raid will look like.

San Francisco police received a call from Google which prompted a "wellness check."
"They got inside the gate, the police, and they started banging on my door… And so the police decided that they were going to call in additional forces. They called in the FBI, they called in the SWAT team. And they called in a bomb squad,"
San Francisco police confirmed to Project Veritas that they did receive a "mental health call" and went to Vorhies' address.

Retaliation? Google Whistleblower Claims FBI, SWAT, Bomb Squad Appeared at His Home.

This should also be posted on news websites where others who might not understand what Google is doing will see it.

They are coming for us.

"I sat through Democratic staff briefings in the House of Representatives, many of which focused on how to talk about guns. We had polling experts explain survey results. We had gun experts explain how weapons work. And we had public relations experts explain how we should talk about gun reform. The only takeaway I remember from the latter is an admonition: Never say "gun control" because responsible gun owners don't like that.

"The fact is that all guns are inherently dangerous — especially semiautomatic rifles and handguns.
"Guns are not safe by design, and there is no way to make them entirely safe.
"It boggles me that at age 26, I was able to lawfully purchase and possess a .40 caliber semiautomatic handgun and ammunition at Academy, a big-box store, in roughly a half hour. Think about that for a moment. It took less time for me to buy a lethal weapon than it takes to get a burger at Shake Shack. It was too easy.
"No one should be able to purchase a gun and walk out of the store in the same day.

"The experts are dead wrong. I know because I am a responsible gun owner.
"Right now, the handguns I own are unloaded. They are stored in a steel safe with a combination lock at my family's home in Louisiana, a thousand miles away from where I live in the D.C.

"What this tells me is that gun ownership is an unnecessary risk, and it is irresponsible for any civilian to take that risk.

"Enough with the euphemisms. We don't need "gun reform" or "gun safety" or "gun violence prevention" or "near-universal background checks." We need top-to-bottom gun control that gets firearms out of homes and off the streets.
First, It's the Advocate which I take as seriously as I do the Onion. Second Why do they title it "Gay Gun Owner..." does this guy being gay make him special,? No, Does it make him a better gun owner so that we should take him seriously? No. It's simply cheap pandering to their primary audience of libtards.
I do not take him seriously. He may own guns but having them 1000 miles away from where he lives doesn't make him much of a gun-owner IMO.
His article is worth as much as the picture of Obama shooting a shotgun. Fakery

View attachment 608436
Man that raises his voice shouldn't have guns. What could go wrong?
1565996751419.png

Upcoming Events

Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR