JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
They are coming for us.

"I sat through Democratic staff briefings in the House of Representatives, many of which focused on how to talk about guns. We had polling experts explain survey results. We had gun experts explain how weapons work. And we had public relations experts explain how we should talk about gun reform. The only takeaway I remember from the latter is an admonition: Never say "gun control" because responsible gun owners don't like that.

"The fact is that all guns are inherently dangerous — especially semiautomatic rifles and handguns.
"Guns are not safe by design, and there is no way to make them entirely safe.
"It boggles me that at age 26, I was able to lawfully purchase and possess a .40 caliber semiautomatic handgun and ammunition at Academy, a big-box store, in roughly a half hour. Think about that for a moment. It took less time for me to buy a lethal weapon than it takes to get a burger at Shake Shack. It was too easy.
"No one should be able to purchase a gun and walk out of the store in the same day.

"The experts are dead wrong. I know because I am a responsible gun owner.
"Right now, the handguns I own are unloaded. They are stored in a steel safe with a combination lock at my family's home in Louisiana, a thousand miles away from where I live in the D.C.

"What this tells me is that gun ownership is an unnecessary risk, and it is irresponsible for any civilian to take that risk.

"Enough with the euphemisms. We don't need "gun reform" or "gun safety" or "gun violence prevention" or "near-universal background checks." We need top-to-bottom gun control that gets firearms out of homes and off the streets.
For someone with such an aggressive stance, I'm pretty damn sure he's not gonna be the first in the stack coming through my door when I blow all that Semtex I got from the IRA surplus store.

I'm coming soooo close. To just saying.....

"Evil people exist. And, Murder is already illegal. So? I should give up my RIGHTS, in order to make you FEEL better?"

The expected response?

Triggered.gif

LOL.

Aloha, Mark

Dear Leader is up early again, talking about "common sense" gun control. Nothing to worry about though, he's the "biggest Second Amendment person there is".
47961E11-E18A-47C3-B5A5-A3F86756DDCC.jpeg

Last Edited:
The Cult-of-Trump requires that all gun owners vote for Trump because he's playing 64D chess in ensuring that a Democrat President doesn't get the opportunity to sign a bill into law banning semi-autos.

—————————————————

Less than a week before calling for more gun control laws, President Trump invited boos at a massive Ohio campaign rally, warning 17,000 supporters that if Democrats reclaim power, "there is no Second Amendment."

Within 72 hours of the rally, gunmen randomly murdered nearly three dozen people in nearby Dayton and in El Paso, Texas. And despite the campaign line, Trump called for new restrictions, outraging gun rights hardliners.
Trump told reporters that he would "certainly" bring up a semiautomatic gun ban, and pushed lawmakers to expand mandatory background checks and to allow temporary gun confiscation.

The biggest Cult-of-Trump cheerleader (Alex Jones) is on air now trying to convince listeners that Trump is playing an ingenious 64D game of chess of outwitting Democrats by promoting gun control.

7 Reasons to Oppose Red Flag Guns Laws
Here are seven reasons red flag laws should be opposed, particularly at the federal level.
Saturday, August 10, 2019

Funny how the color red can mean :
Danger..
Look out..
Stop...
And one of the more popular colors for a Communist poster , flag , print , and even their very nickname is Red....
Just kidding here...kinda

Red Flag laws are one of those good ideas on paper ...but not so good in practice.
They sound good ...and do make for great copy with the "We gotta do something " crowd.
But...
With the way many are vaguely written , coupled with a open and loose interpretation of the law...can easily lead to abuse.
Andy
Always had a thought. Being a red state implies being a Republican majority. However, communism is often red. o_O

That aside, ya'll voted into this mess. Said it time and time again, gun control doesn't need our enemy, our own will vote it in at this rate.

Rush Limbaugh said today on his show (I'm pretty sure he doesn't own any guns) not to give the D party anything on gun control. Because if they get one thing, next year they'll want another, and another... until they get all the guns. He said that's what they want, they want to take all the legal guns out of the hands of the American people.

First time I've heard Rush say that.

Yay Rush! :)

" Family members tell me there was a fight last night that centered around the care of an elderly family member that led them to contact police. Gary Willis struggles with alcoholism. Family say he wasn't dangerous just strongly opinionated "

"The local officials said it was a sign the law is needed."

Upcoming Events

Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR