JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
You can't buy a bazooka. You can't have a flame-thrower.

Last I heard, Flame Thrower's do not even required background check much less not being able to buy them...

Ignorance from a dip bubblegum that thinks a double barrel shotgun will protect you from everything....

Last I heard, Flame Thrower's do not even required background check much less not being able to buy them...

Ignorance from a dip bubblegum that thinks a double barrel shotgun will protect you from everything....

As long as you shoot up in the air, or thru the door.

"The second amendment doesn''t say you can't restrict what people own" , or something like that... Uh, yes it does! "Shall not be infringed" is pretty clear English. It was when some fearful activist Supreme Court judges created law from the bench that firearms restrictions became the law of the land. Doesn't make it right.

So your options become...

1. Vote Democrat
2. Don't Vote at all
3. Vote 3rd party (pretty much the same thing as 1 and/or 2)

Did I miss anything? How will of those options help the 2A?
At least they fight democrat proposed legislation instead of laying down and taking it simply because a Republican suggested it

Every time this happens everyone gets their panties in a bunch. Panic buying starts, prices skyrocket.

Let's calm down. Getting tired of the knee jerk reactions from both sides.

Both sides are their own worst enemy.

If Extreme Risk Protection Orders, or Red Flag Laws, are passed into law, they will be immediately challenged in court. In fact, I'd recommend to any gun owner to have the name of a good constitutional attorney in their hip pocket just in case. The question is whether or not they will hold up under scrutiny at the Supreme Court because Red Flag laws bring not just the 2nd Amendment into play, but the 4th and 5th Amendments as well. Politicians, of both parties, will continue to incrementally move the law in the direction of the complete abolition of the sale of firearms to civilians. They will never be pulled back or repealed in our lifetime. We either fight them legally in court, or let them run over us. I prefer not to be a speed bump but the Hoover Dam to block these emotional, poorly-educated morons lucky enough to be elected.

FYI - Oregon has had a "red flag" law (known as an ERPO or Extreme Risk Protection Order) for a short while now (within the last two years). To my knowledge, several ERPOs have been issued, but none have reached the appellate level where a constitutional claim would be properly vetted. <-- That doesn't mean, of course, that the current make-up of the Oregon Court of Appeals or Oregon Supreme Court would seriously entertain a challenge based on the 2nd Amendment or Oregon constitutional equivalent.

FYI - Oregon has had a "red flag" law (known as an ERPO or Extreme Risk Protection Order) for a short while now (within the last two years). To my knowledge, several ERPOs have been issued, but none have reached the appellate level where a constitutional claim would be properly vetted. <-- That doesn't mean, of course, that the current make-up of the Oregon Court of Appeals or Oregon Supreme Court would seriously entertain a challenge based on the 2nd Amendment or Oregon constitutional equivalent.

Thanks. It's going to take a while for any challenges to work their way through the court system, but if Trump signs a National ERPO Bill, then I think the challenge from gun and privacy groups like GOA etal will fast track the appeals process a bit and we may get it resolved quicker than challenging state laws in court.

Trump is so polarizing he's causing a huge shift left in legislative seats (the people actually writing laws).

UBC going Federal is something even Obama couldn't accomplish, but my gut says it will happen under Trump.

I just heard him on the radio as he was walking to the helicopter. The station was out of Maryland off of my computer.

I believe that he is going to go for UBC and the red flag laws for sure on the FEDERAL level.

I think that he will promote the magazine round limit deal and, in fact, make some type of AW Ban too.

Grandfathered in? Like the bump stocks or getting PAID FOR THEM? Fat chance or who knows?! Not me.

I do believe that Jarvanka (I and J) have been whispering in his ear BIG time and many other Rs not just the Ds.

And the way he constantly flip flops all over the place and makes some comments BEFORE he even flies to Texas and Ohio... I don't think and did not think in the past, a few years ago, that he even knows WHAT HE BELIEVES when it comes to GUNS or the RKBA. And I am not talking about his old books either. I mean from hour to hour, minutes to minutes worse off day to day - week to week.

Furthermore, on his way to Texas and to Ohio (I hope that he gets the city name straight this time compared to the other day with his written speech and teleprompter where the CITY was named wrong. He said Toledo not Dayton but so did one other radio man during his entire show.) he should have just stuck to what was going on - to respect the DEAD and their survivors and to IGNORE all of the other bs comments while leaving the WH this morning. When asked about his rhetoric - he replied and did not LET IT GO. He said that his RHETORIC brought people together. LOL I swear to God, I can't believe some of the stuff that he says and actually believes! I know that the other NASTY people should just shut up and give their respects to the dead and to their survivors too.

The loud and nasty people should just SHUT UP and respect the dead, wounded and all other family members.

So I am NOT just saying this about the President on this SAD day.

Cate

OF COURSE there will be massive, applied repercussions for false, vindictive, malicious claims that very well may end the life of the accused.

I believe this is true and it will happen.

It has already happened in the past and this time it will be much worse.

Cate

Ivanka is on board. Or is she the conductor?

View attachment 606360

She and her husband have a HUGE and insane amount of CONTROL and INFLUENCE over President Trump.

I said this when I heard that they were moving to D.C. I told a few friends that this would happen and they said I was crazy to think that.

I said this when I read books from many authors (R,L and in between.) and followed stories that most Fox or Cnn viewers don't pay attention to. I read news from all sides and sources.

Javanka or Jarvanka or I and J should NOT even be working in the WH.

Cate

They are coming for us.

"I sat through Democratic staff briefings in the House of Representatives, many of which focused on how to talk about guns. We had polling experts explain survey results. We had gun experts explain how weapons work. And we had public relations experts explain how we should talk about gun reform. The only takeaway I remember from the latter is an admonition: Never say "gun control" because responsible gun owners don't like that.

"The fact is that all guns are inherently dangerous — especially semiautomatic rifles and handguns.
"Guns are not safe by design, and there is no way to make them entirely safe.
"It boggles me that at age 26, I was able to lawfully purchase and possess a .40 caliber semiautomatic handgun and ammunition at Academy, a big-box store, in roughly a half hour. Think about that for a moment. It took less time for me to buy a lethal weapon than it takes to get a burger at Shake Shack. It was too easy.
"No one should be able to purchase a gun and walk out of the store in the same day.

"The experts are dead wrong. I know because I am a responsible gun owner.
"Right now, the handguns I own are unloaded. They are stored in a steel safe with a combination lock at my family's home in Louisiana, a thousand miles away from where I live in the D.C.

"What this tells me is that gun ownership is an unnecessary risk, and it is irresponsible for any civilian to take that risk.

"Enough with the euphemisms. We don't need "gun reform" or "gun safety" or "gun violence prevention" or "near-universal background checks." We need top-to-bottom gun control that gets firearms out of homes and off the streets.

Upcoming Events

Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews