JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
We're Almost there based on the ads I'm seeing posted...

Forgot about that..... Hehehehe
Last summer Tacoma WA passed some ammunition tax......... think extra.25 cents a round but I'm not sure what exactly passed. Gun shops and parts manufacturers closed up shop. Some still selling (marked up like covid) but I haven't been back there to see. Shops literally across city limit not affected.

Back in the day before PC pop-culture retardation became a mainstream epidemic that has transcended into every facet of everyday life, I used to REALLY ENJOY Chris Rock's act, but nowadays Chris Rock can go eat an entire bag of.....

2DA76E4C-4A41-4D05-A64A-B6A0C4D98EF5.gif

Last Edited:
I am planning a trip to Chicago. I'll be mining for lead out of cars, homes, and ...

Forgot about that..... Hehehehe
Last summer Tacoma WA passed some ammunition tax......... think extra.25 cents a round but I'm not sure what exactly passed. Gun shops and parts manufacturers closed up shop. Some still selling (marked up like covid) but I haven't been back there to see. Shops literally across city limit not affected.
I thought this tax thing did not pass. I recall a gun store saying it was delayed.

I thought this tax thing did not pass. I recall a gun store saying it was delayed.
You'd know better than. I haven't shopped in Tacoma, my buddy has and he saw huge markups before covid.
Gun parts makers did close shop..... who.... IDK.
I THINK Tacoma did the tax...... remember hearing on radio. Again you'd probably know better than me

You'd know better than. I haven't shopped in Tacoma, my buddy has and he saw huge markups before covid.
Gun parts makers did close shop..... who.... IDK.
I THINK Tacoma did the tax...... remember hearing on radio. Again you'd probably know better than me

The other bunghole city west of the mountains

I am planning a trip to Chicago. I'll be mining for lead out of cars, homes, and ...
Don't bother with Detroit. Many areas, abandoned houses (and some where people still lived) were stripped of all the brick, copper, and other metals.
Lots of lead pipe, underground in E Portland and N Salem, still carrying water to houses....

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top