JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Of course there is no way this could be a false flag where he was briefed on doing something like this, likely slip on soap and tragically break his chicken neck in the slammer, or tragically freeze to death in the woods.....
I am guessing his pops might go to jail or lose everything for giving weapons back to this whack job.

Brutus out

Too bad the patron didn't turn the AR15 on the psycho instead of letting him run away, would have saved lotsa money prosecuting him, AND keeping him warm, healthy and well-fed in prison :mad:

I believe that he grabbed the rifle while the murder was trying to reload, so no ammo in the chamber or magazine inserted.

I hope that they kill this less than worthless puke. I want him to resist violently so that there's no need for a trial.

While this may not be the most genteel approach, I just want this to end so that the media won't have a "feeding frenzy".

Last Edited:
I hope that they kill this less than worthless puke. I want him to resist violently so that there's no need for a trial.

While this may not be the most genteel approach, I just want this to end so that the media won't have a "feeding frenzy".
Actually, if they kill the perpetrator, then the AR-15 is all that is left for the media to attack and proclaim as the guilty "party" (along with anyone else who owns or legally posseses such an "evil weapon"). I hope they take him alive, so the media can investigate him (you know, the actual person responsible!). And, maybe explore why law enforcement released the weapons to a family member, when clearly this individual was the last person that should be anywhere near firearms.

He also has a big fixation on Taylor Swift. Doesn't this nut job sound a lot like James Hinckley with his attempt on President Reagan's life and obsession with Jodi Foster.

They simply cannot FOCUS on the individual that pulls the trigger, the PC thing to do is blame the gun...!!!:rolleyes:

Jeez, this gets agitating...:mad::mad::mad::mad:

Actually, if they kill the perpetrator, then the AR-15 is all that is left for the media to attack and proclaim as the guilty "party" (along with anyone else who owns or legally posseses such an "evil weapon"). I hope they take him alive, so the media can investigate him (you know, the actual person responsible!). And, maybe explore why law enforcement released the weapons to a family member, when clearly this individual was the last person that should be anywhere near firearms.

The Left will always blame the weapon, not the perpetrator. This is the "Game Plan" of the sociological subculture. This mindset will never change!

Just kill the miscreant and let the rest of society stop "footing his bills".

View attachment 453040

Shaw Jr. said he went home after the incident and went to church with his family.

I understand the disbelief with being called a hero. He probably was just saving his own skin. Yet he did a heroic thing and that last sentence makes him sound like an ultra badass. Went home then to church after.

Of course this story went to Aussieland. Have to keep the sheep scared of guns as long as democracy is present. They could possibly still vote to get their ability to own dangerous firearms back.

He also has a big fixation on Taylor Swift. Doesn't this nut job sound a lot like James Hinckley with his attempt on President Reagan's life and obsession with Jodi Foster.

He told White House security that he was a "sovereign citizen", and thus had the right to inspect the White House grounds. They actually just asked him to leave initially, and only arrested him after he refused to comply.

I understand the disbelief with being called a hero. He probably was just saving his own skin. Yet he did a heroic thing and that last sentence makes him sound like an ultra badass. Went home then to church after.

Of course this story went to Aussieland. Have to keep the sheep scared of guns as long as democracy is present. They could possibly still vote to get their ability to own dangerous firearms back.

I would take the rifle from him out of anger and either shoot him or beat the hell out of him. If for no other reason because he hacked me off.

upload_2018-4-23_11-12-42.png

This man has the appearance of a leader...one in whom I desire to put all my trust because I am incapable of thinking for myself.
I need smarter men like this to tell me what I can and cannot do.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top