JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
im not in support of mandatory BGCs.now, if they get rid of the nfa and have national cc recip. in return for BGCs with no serial numbers, just a check on the individual to verify a prohibited person, im less opposed.

I'm just plain tired of all the BS that keeps coming down the pipe. I wish they would just let us live free as intended and let the stupid sort itself out.

I'm your Huckleberry comes to mind to help sort the stupid!!!

I'm just plain tired of all the BS that keeps coming down the pipe. I wish they would just let us live free as intended and let the stupid sort itself out.

Ditto. So tired of the endless bullplop from both sides of some supposed political spectrum. Just leave me alone. (The way I'd actually articulate that sentiment would likely not be gentlemanly and would most certainly activate the board's swear filter. :s0112:)

Its a never-ending endurance contest. We possess things (firearms) they don't want us to have. They hope that with enough relentless pressure/harassment we, or the next generation, will just throw up hands and say 'Jeez...enough, here...take my XYZ, I don't care anymore, leave me a lone.'

And then they win.

Boss

Its a never-ending endurance contest. We possess things (firearms) they don't want us to have. They hope that with enough relentless pressure/harassment we, or the next generation, will just throw up hands and say 'Jeez...enough, here...take my XYZ, I don't care anymore, leave me a lone.'

And then they win.

Boss

I am well aware of that. What I'm saying is that I don't have to listen to all the crap and be apart of the drama that ensues every time something like this comes up. Just do my part and vote. Maybe move to a free state and live out my years being vigilant of the things around me and enjoying my life with loved ones.

I am well aware of that. What I'm saying is that I don't have to listen to all the crap and be apart of the drama that ensues every time something like this comes up. Just do my part and vote. Maybe move to a free state and live out my years being vigilant of the things around me and enjoying my life with loved ones.
I am just afraid that soon, there wont be a free state left in the union. Best bet I think would be to just get some super remote property and try to be left alone.. but that did not work out well for the Weavers.:mad:

I am just afraid that soon, there wont be a free state left in the union. Best bet I think would be to just get some super remote property and try to be left alone.. but that did not work out well for the Weavers.:mad:

I think to remote would raise red flags. I'm ok just living in the country with a good 360 degree kill zone LOL

Were all on this sinking ship, and the sooner we all realize that NOTHING will keep it from sinking, the sooner we can get to work taking back what was taken from us!
I know your frustrations, I think we all do! We are long past choosing to ignore it all and sitting on the front porch and watching the birds! Unfortunately, we are at the point where action is needed, and to move to a free state is only buying you a small respite from what will eventually follow you there! It truly sucks Brother, I wish it wasn't so, I wish my biggest worry had nothing at all to do with current politics, but it does, and as I sit here at the loading bench elbow deep in primers, I have to at least smile a little, what ever comes, there is going to be a lot of gun smoke coming from my general direction!

Well, as posted elsewhere, *hopefully* some of the left-lurching façade-dropping will motivate moderates, Fudds, and even some dems to reconsider their votes and/or participate in the election process. Things like reducing mag capacity 'sells' with many as 'reasonable gun control... however, "taking" (ie. confiscation)...not so much...

If what has been put out over the past couple weeks doesn't wake law abiding conservatives and gun owners up, I don't what will.

Boss

Some of us have mentioned BARR in the past and some of the issues that we had with him here and elsewhere. LOOK at the history of the man. Some of us warned you and we were scoffed at.

Some of us have mentioned that having Jarvanka in the WH was not a good idea. Why? Because if you trace back to MANY of the MAJOR eff ups and THEIR SUGGESTIONS TO DADDY, eerrr, the PRESIDENT with NO background in national/international policies, their suggestions on WHO Trump should HIRE and FIRE, their D. HISTORY of promoting/supporting ($$$!!!) ANTI GUN candidates like Cory B. and others of his ILK, and admitting their ANTI GUN - ANTI RKBA BIAS in the past.

Let us NOT forget that Ivanka WHISPERS in his ear. Meanwhile J whispers in his ear too. They should NOT be dictating policies in national and international policies. They should NOT be in the White House - period!

Ivanka did not even vote for her Daddy in the NY PRIMARY because she did not change her party and/or register to vote in time for the NY primary. That is a fact and I believe that Eric did the same thing. It is not so called fake news and even their Daddy mentioned this on liberal and conservative news.

Cate

Most of us are TIRED of the BS news in GUN - PEOPLE CONTROL. I do UNDERSTAND where some of you are coming from and being sick and tired of it all.

So IF you don't want to read it, see it or listen to what IS going on with all of the crapola, flip flops, lies, and CONSTANT CHAOS coming from both or all sides... do not pay any attention.

Don't CLICK on the link or skim on by.

I APPRECIATE what the posters post NO matter who puts up any story about gun politics that pertain to the RKBA issue even if I have heard it or read it before it was posted HERE on this forum.

I am a news - political junkie and even though I have tried to WEAN OFF of a lot of it - when it comes to GUN issues and FREEDOM issues - I can't let that go.

I have been involved and paid attention to politics since I was 12 years old too.

So thanks to the OP of this thread.

There are other GUN forums that do not even ALLOW a mention of any type of GUN politics or gun laws unless it is POSTED by a select group of people usually a moderator. They are allowed to discuss their FOREIGN country's anti gun laws or their state's ANTI gun laws BUT if some other poster, including an old man from Texas, mentions the first time that he ever heard or read about RED FLAG LAWS - he got it ALL deleted TWICE. I tried to stand up for him and mentioned that others were allowed to write about THEIR LAWS and how they LOVED THEIR ANTI GUN LAWS since they thought they were GOOD LAWS (Not!) but when this Texas man posted about the RFL and his Shock - it did NO good. THEY DELETED ALL OF HIS POSTS, links, etc. about the RF Laws and said there would be NO discussion of 'gun politics and gun laws' on there allowed!

That is a FACT and Rv Tech (Member on this forum and elsewhere.) can back me up on this if not more people. I think that they deleted my defense (?) of that TEXAS older man (He used to be an FFL man and owned a gun store in CA for a LONG time if my memory is correct on his background now.) and how some things were allowed by some people and not allowed by others as long as it showed an ANTI GUN SLANT by people in a foreign country and in anti gun U.S. states.

So figure that out on a GUN forum and where you tippy toe on what can be shown in GUN laws or not depending on your SLANT in freedom and in other matters when it comes to the Second Amendment.

And trust me on this, I was BLOWN AWAY on the treatment of this PRO RKBA - OLDER TEXAS MAN and the scolding that he got from the moderators and one other man who lives in the PNW. Yeah, the PNW! I would mention another state where the man LOVES HIS ANTI GUN LAWS but I will just shut up there. I got a snippy reply for standing up for the man and pointing out the bias and HOW the RED FLAG LAW really mattered to the GUN OWNERS in this Republic. Not verbatim but you get the drift.

That older TEXAS MAN was really, really smart in guns and in reloading. He ADDED a lot to that forum. He helped people and he was an asset even though he was failing in some health matters and could not shoot like he used to shoot.

Cate

There are NO more free states.

And some states may be a bit more FREE in some matters than others but for how long - I do not know.

Freedom is a fleeting thing and gun owners are considered AN ENEMY OF THE STATE to some Americans no matter what political party that they belong to.

Yours in liberty,

Cate
Typo - to not too

Last Edited:
We have a sort Stop-Gap here in Baker, we elected a Sheriff who has promised not to use his power to enforce anti-2nd amendment laws. But, like I said, it's a stop-gap and we'll see how long it will last or if the state pushed him around. ie Kate Brown.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top