JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I wonder if Virginia gun owners will end up rolling over to expose their soft under-belly's?

How many lies can you tell in one sentence?
"The pieces of legislation that we're proposing, they don't threaten the second amendment and they are constitutional so I think everybody should be comfortable with them," Northam said.
The legislation now moves to the Senate, where moderate Democrats have indicated they are unlikely to support the measure.
Let's hope so.

Imagine it's February 1775 and this happened, what do you think the response would be?

Tar and feathering?
Hanging in the public square?
Something else????
Probably a stalemate between the counties and the state. Doubt the feds will step in in this level as i dont think they would want to inflate the situation. Probably a few one off shootings if confiscation is attempted, which would only go through in a few counties. Chances are it will be nothing more then a big virtue signal as it will be instantly taken to the courts. And eventually under already existing precedent, certain elements or all would be declared unconstitutional.

How about reconvening the 22k people who attended the rally, drag all who voted for this unconstitutional travesty out, try them for egregious violations of the constitution and, upon conviction, hang them.

To, you know, send a message.

Probably a stalemate between the counties and the state. Doubt the feds will step in in this level as i dont think they would want to inflate the situation. Probably a few one off shootings if confiscation is attempted, which would only go through in a few counties. Chances are it will be nothing more then a big virtue signal as it will be instantly taken to the courts. And eventually under already existing precedent, certain elements or all would be declared unconstitutional.

THEY KEEP IT UP THERE WILL BE CIVIL WAR ...

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top