JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I think losing our gun rights is no joking matter to MOST people here, but that hasn't stopped people from making jokes/comments about the absurdity of "gun free zones" in the past. Point taken though.

Oh, I think that after pounding on a subject in a thread, some relief is needed. I don't think that's disrespectful to the subject at all, but some do. Feel free to be offended folks!

Well, but that was only attempted murder. He only killed one person: James Brady, and it took 33 years for the gunshot to kill him.

This dude in Tennessee is probably just going to have some poor dumb public defender defend him.

Then we had the Brady Bill... maybe now we will have the Waffle Bill.

The FBI arrests the shooter for trying get in the White House while armed, confiscates 4 firearms, the FBI then returns them to the shooters father who then returns them to his son. I see a total screw up by the FBI and the shooters father.

The FBI arrests the shooter for trying get in the White House while armed, confiscates 4 firearms, the FBI then returns them to the shooters father who then returns them to his son. I see a total screw up by the FBI and the shooters father.
Were the firearms owned by the shooter or his father? If owned by the shooter, they should not have been returned by the FBI. The fault is 50/50 on the FBI and the father.

If owned by the father and he didn't authorize the shooter to take it, the FBI did the correct thing to return them to the father. The fault would be 100% on the father.

4 people were killed in Nashville by a man in possession of an illegal firearm (he wasn't allowed to own it). 10 people were killed in gun free Toronto by a man in possession of a legally rented motor vehicle.

Motor vehicles win! Ban cars!

Also, the event in Toronto yesterday proves that it is not the "Assault Weapons" that turn people into killers after all.

What we have here is yet the failure again of government agencies... At multiple levels...

And the reward for the American citizens, yup, you get to lose more of your rights. It's far past time to clean house. Time to hold those who commit crimes accountable. Time to stop blaming 330 million people for the act of one...

That does seem to be a consistent theme that we are currently facing. Government fails to uphold the law and protect the public, and the response is for law abiding citizens to be punished with reduced rights.

What is wrong with that picture?? Where is the logic?

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top