JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
How about reconvening the 22k people who attended the rally, drag all who voted for this unconstitutional travesty out, try them for egregious violations of the constitution and, upon conviction, hang them.

To, you know, send a message.

Id be happy if folks would quit listening to Bloomberg's money and vote these tyrants out of office.

Although I have to admit this plan does have its allure ;)

Do you mean like the West coast has?o_O

Heh...No, I was thinking of all the folks in the 90 counties that be came 2nd Amendment sanctuaries. Wondering if they'll just turn in their arms? It will be interesting to watch.
Edit to say, IF the media would report correctly, or play it down?

Imagine it's February 1775 and this happened, what do you think the response would be?

Tar and feathering?
Hanging in the public square?
Something else????

I was thinking the more traditional thing in 1775 would have been pitchforks and torches? Maybe a few muzzle loaders here and there.

They added a grandfathering provision, so owners there would be forced to register them for future confiscation, or hide them. The immediate surrender part of the law was removed.

For now.
To be added back after sufficient registration.
See the "for future confiscation" part of my post. It is interesting that California has had an "assault weapon" registration for thirty years, and even with a supermajority of Democrats in all branches of state government they have not confiscated the registered "assault weapons." Definitely doesn't mean they won't try, but having waited so long that Heller and other pro-2A decisions have been published they are now in a much worse position to make confiscation hold up in the courts.

From what I hear from a good friend in Virginia they'll stand strong as we all should. This is tyranny. I read last night that Supreme Court judge deemed it unconstitutional what Northampton is doing, there for illegal.
Where did you read that and what supreme court?

From what I hear from a good friend in Virginia they'll stand strong as we all should. This is tyranny. I read last night that Supreme Court judge deemed it unconstitutional what Northampton is doing, there for illegal.
Where did you read that about the supreme Court judge? Would like to pass along to others I know whom are not on this forum (despite encouragement to join)...

Heh...No, I was thinking of all the folks in the 90 counties that be came 2nd Amendment sanctuaries. Wondering if they'll just turn in their arms? It will be interesting to watch.
Edit to say, IF the media would report correctly, or play it down?

Mikej, The difference between Va and the West coast is that they just got the gloves smacked in their face where as we have been getting the bone over a number of years. They are PIZZED and we're like :rolleyes: rolling our eyes saying "what next" each year.....
They will stand strong.

Passing this is not about 'gun control' - it's about arrogance and power.

It's about ABSOLUTE POWER by the Dem's. The Dem's are angry and they are lashing at anything and everything that has anything to do with the 2A.

Pretty soon, we on the other side of the Dem's agenda, will get tired of getting poked in the chest, pushed into corners and demonized, and will have no choice but to FIGHT our way out of the holes and caves that they've forced us into.

At the rate things are starting to snowball, I will give it maybe 10-15 more years.

How about reconvening the 22k people who attended the rally, drag all who voted for this unconstitutional travesty out, try them for egregious violations of the constitution and, upon conviction, hang them.

To, you know, send a message.
If it saves just one life, wouldn't it be worth it? lol

The long game...and why it is SO important to participate - lessons here for all...folks in VA might want heed the advice towards the end...

Here at home...take moment and use the tools on NWF reach out to your legislators, newspapers, etc. KEEP things off the books so you don't have to try to GET them off the books.

Git 'er done.

Boss

Last Edited:
Where did you read that about the supreme Court judge? Would like to pass along to others I know whom are not on this forum (despite encouragement to join)...

This sounds like some social media BS or a misunderstanding. The legislation isn't even a law yet and so it is impossible to file a case against it right now. Even if a case was filed, it would be at minimum months before the trial court issued a decision, and probably closer to a year. After that the appeals would start, so the notion that there is a State Supreme Court (and zero chance we're talking about SCOTUS here) ruling on the as yet non-existent law, is pretty out there.

This sounds like some social media BS or a misunderstanding. The legislation isn't even a law yet and so it is impossible to file a case against it right now. Even if a case was filed, it would be at minimum months before the trial court issued a decision, and probably closer to a year. After that the appeals would start, so the notion that there is a State Supreme Court (and zero chance we're talking about SCOTUS here) ruling on the as yet non-existent law, is pretty out there.

Not sure I understand, are you responding to my inquiry? Or the original post I was responding to?
"Warrenzvon said:
From what I hear from a good friend in Virginia they'll stand strong as we all should. This is tyranny. I read last night that Supreme Court judge deemed it unconstitutional what Northampton is doing, there for illegal."

Not sure I understand, are you responding to my inquiry? Or the original post I was responding to?
"Warrenzvon said:
From what I hear from a good friend in Virginia they'll stand strong as we all should. This is tyranny. I read last night that Supreme Court judge deemed it unconstitutional what Northampton is doing, there for illegal."

To all the posts on the topic. I too would like to see a citation because it would be both incredibly positive and is at the same time, astoundingly unlikely.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top