JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
My late husband used to have a line about ! or get off the pot. He was a gentleman but he did use some 'lines' and some military sayings to me and to our close friends in PRIVATE.

It is about time that the PRESIDENT, present and/or the future one, no matter what freaking INITIAL that they have by their name decides to ! or get off the pot aka take a stand in GUN issues.

The stand?

The stand should be that if you are not SAFE enough to be out in public since you are a DANGER TO SOCIETY due to being bat s crazy, eerrr, mentally ill - you get to go to a mental institution. LOCKED up!

The same thing goes for CRIMINALS - only you get to be LOCKED UP in a bare/bones JAIL.

And if you murdered a person no matter if you have a low IQ, are crazy as a loon or just plain mean/evil/nasty - you get the DEATH PENALTY. You get a fair and swift trial. There is NONE of this life in jail or x amount of years in jail with a chance of parole stuff. You get hung in a public square or shot by a firing squad with a good old 30-30 lever action rifle.

NO needle, no put to sleep, no gas, no electric chair.

That should be THE STAND that the President of this country and Congress should take.

NO more over 20,000 gun laws!

Conceal or open carry? Whatever trips your trigger and IF you don't choose to carry - that is up to the individual not the state or county or city with silly laws from one place to another.

You can buy what you like in guns no matter what it LOOKS like.

You can use a silencer or suppressor if you want to own one.

You can buy your ammunition and reloading supplies wherever you CHOOSE TO BUY THEM. In person or via mail.

There should be ONE BASIC LAW for all people and the KISS aka keep it simple stupid should be the policy.

The Second Amendment should apply to all people and unless you NEED to be locked up in a mental institution, locked up in a jail or have the death penalty applied to your sorry butt - that is what THE STAND should be to ANY president and congress to make.

And yeah, I am TIRED of all of the flip flopping, lies, indecision, whispers, abuse of power from ALL sides and agencies, executive orders, confiscation and turned in guns and gun gear with NO MONEY given to the gun person who bought those things from the gitgo and STUFF too.

Cate

Last Edited:
You are correct but some are more free than others. I also believe that some states will fight harder for those rights than other states. I could be wrong.

I agree with what you said but I could be wrong too! ; . )

I know that my MT born and raised husband is SHOCKED on what has become of this state in ALL matters. I am shocked to see the change and LIBERAL policies since I moved here after my late husband died X amount of years ago.

And I did a LOT OF RESEARCH on this matter before my late husband's cancer (Stage 4.) was DISCOVERED not too long after 9/11! Planning for our FUTURE retirement. Two states - it was between 2 states. We were still living back in his home state since he came here LEGALLY (USA) in 1953 in the Great Lakes region - farm/lake country - boonies.

My MT husband literally SCREAMS at the news on some days! Local, across the state, national and international!

I want to say, "Keep your powder dry!", but I am sure that Big Brother may consider that a RED FLAG alert on my name. Ding, ding and ding!

Cate

Is "Politico" a trusted source of information?

If it didn't come from someone I've shared beer or ammo with, I dont trust it.

I check EVERY story against known facts and probability/common sense. There are sources with a higher level of accuracy than others, but every source had value.

The best sources on how the KGB operated, are Communist.

I am well aware of that. What I'm saying is that I don't have to listen to all the crap and be apart of the drama that ensues every time something like this comes up. Just do my part and vote. Maybe move to a free state and live out my years being vigilant of the things around me and enjoying my life with loved ones.

Nice idea, but if you exist, you are a threat to their system. They will hunt you down.

^^Among other things. Glad they have the opioid epidemic, housing, homelessness, infrastructure, deficit, and everything else all solved so the can waste their 4th year on yet more snipe/witch hunting. Imagine what could have been accomplished if they focused on actually doing their jobs.

I suspect this has alot more to due with their growing fear they can't win in an election, so they they're resorting to drastic measures to try and 'win' another way. TDS if you will.

And enough with the 'Inquiry'...call for the vote. Without that, its more of just the same...they've just been using the 'I' word to sensationalize it to smear/vilify and placate their masses.

Time will tell, but this may be the major fumble of the Dems...

Boss

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads