JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
UPDATE—————-

Dumpster was placed on North Fork Wolf Creek Rd not at the four corner trail head.

Please go straight to lane 3 or 4 to park.

Meet up at 3 for sign up and safety briefing.

We will get going around 830-9.

Thanks!

Spring is in the air.

Time for some spring cleaning!

North Fork Wolf Creek 4-20-19 8:00AM!

In partnering with Oregon Department of Forestry, Trash No Land is looking to organize a small to medium to large get together up at North Fork Wolf Creek Recreational Shooting Lanes, and possibly the greater McGregor Basin area, hint that's the area NFWC lanes are!

This will all start at a centralized meeting location, just a few hundred feet west on highway 26 of the North Fork Wolf Creek Road turn.

We will be meeting at the Four County Trail Head, which you can not miss if you know where the right hand turn is to go to the lanes.

ODF is providing a large 40 cubic yard dumpster, which will be placed at the Four Corner Trailhead.

Garbage bags will also be distributed at this location.

Tentatively meetup time is 8:00AM and we will go over some safety briefings etc and then get over to the shooting lanes.

I'll see about having notification markers placed at the lanes so those early birds that are going to get up there to shoot know what's up.

Perhaps @Cosimel can go straight to the lanes first as well to get things going?

This is a bring your own gear type clean up. As well as a bring your own lunch. As well as a bring your own ammo!

Things to consider bringing would be: good shoes, good gloves, a hat, water, sunscreen, shovels, rakes, magnets, buckets, tarps, good spirits!

Everyone is welcome!

After the cleanup, the event will officially be over, and those that wish to stay and recreate are more than welcome to do so!

Thanks!

Bryan
Trash No Land

Last Edited:
Just a few shameless name drops!

@coyoteman5 @ConcernedCitizen @P7id10T @6Corsa6 @wcdubois @LuckySG @Timbertodd @stick655 @Lazyfaire @Mikej @F2CMaDMaXX @Legs @Mike97124 @cigars @Mister Bisley @Elf @SparksFly @drewp

I'm totally forgetting a bunch I know. Feel free to name drop anyone you might think will enjoy a good clean up and shoot out!

It's a possibility Bryan. 'bout time to do some cleaning. I'll know better once we get a little closer.

You know that Beaver Dam pit? That dirty dam beaver pit. It probably needs some work.

I see the meeting/dumpster place... Google Maps
GPS: 45°46'50.6"N 123°21'07.3"W

Funny, I never realized how close it was to the Wolf Creek Rd turn off.
I usually tell folks if you have passed the Four Corners trailhead, you have gone too far.

Would it make sense to lock the gate the night before? Reason I say this is that I was at the lanes yesterday morning at 07:00 and they were already full up.

E

Is the gate still there? Contractor was supposed to take it with him. I think he left the posts though.
Nope the gate and posts are still there.

It may be worth having the gate closed, I usually prefer to let folks join in on the cleanup efforts. Especially since there are folks that go up there often that are not on this site.

Nope the gate and posts are still there.

It may be worth having the gate closed, I usually prefer to let folks join in on the cleanup efforts. Especially since there are folks that go up there often that are not on this site.
That's cool he left the gate there! Take a long chain and lock. You should plan on getting there at 7 to lock it, then head to the meeting site. But better check to be sure no one is up there 1st!

You'll just have to tell the folks who come to shoot that they can help or wait. Would be good to post a sign on the gate explaining the temporary closure. Perhaps ODF could do a laminated one.

I have the website event page up: Wolf Creek Spring Cleanup

Event Cover.jpg

Will try to put up the FB event page tomorrow morning.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top