JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Perhaps @Cosimel can go straight to the lanes first as well to get things going?

I can be up there before anyone else and either close the gate or just hang out of #3 and let anyone that passes know what's up and when both 3 and 4 are active, head down stopping at 1 and 2, if occupied, and let them know as well. I suspect I'll be up at the lanes before the 20th and can put up signs at each lane informing of the pending clean up.

I can be up there before anyone else and either close the gate or just hang out of #3 and let anyone that passes know what's up and when both 3 and 4 are active, head down stopping at 1 and 2, if occupied, and let them know as well. I suspect I'll be up at the lanes before the 20th and can put up signs at each lane informing of the pending clean up.
This would be awesome. Thank you for your dedication and support of these lanes as always @Cosimel

I'm working out a few details with ODF to get signs up on the sites prior to the 20th to alert folks of the temporary closure.

Most folks are super cool with the clean up efforts up at NFWC and understand it is simply a part of their existence.

Thanks everyone!

Looking forward to seeing you all there as well as some of the new faces that have stayed they will make it!

Info for the cleanup on the 20th... Wolf Creek Lanes and beyond...

Lane 1 is not too bad. Mostly mud. Bring some mud boots.

4-7-19 Lane 1_1.jpg
Check behind the berm!

4-7-19 Lane 1_2.jpg
Lane 2 is fair. Not good but fair.

4-7-19 Lane 2_1.jpg
Could use some of that Graffiti remover stuff and a good stiff brush!

4-7-19 Lane 2_2.jpg
Lane 3 is probably the worst. Both berms in front and behind.

4-7-19 Lane 3_1.jpg
Bring a couple rakes! We should rake up the 1/4-10 gravel, especially on the long berm.

4-7-19 Lane 3_2.jpg
Lane 4 is typical messed up. A pile of crap lumber in the far backstop and suff in front and behind the short berm (what little is left of it).

4-7-19 Lane 4_1.jpg
Thanks for the comp rounds on that Vietnam rifle you guys! You meet the greatest people at the shooting range!

4-7-19 Lane 4_2.jpg
Further up Wolf Creek Rd are some spots that show some trash. Hopefully a couple pickups can cruise the road and nab some of that. Not a whole lot, but certainly enough to make shooters look bad.

Here's the 'Widow Maker Tree' just up the road.

4-7-19 Widow Tree 1.jpg

4-7-19 Widow Tree 2.jpg
I see it fell over because of a chain saw! They must have gotten pissed when they ran out of ammo!

4-7-19 Widow Tree 3.jpg
And it was pleasant to see these bright yellow fellows!

4-7-19 Spring Lillys.jpg
Have a great cleanup!

Bill I can bring some graffiti remover and a wire brush. I will also have my truck so if someone wants to copilot we can hit some of the out lying areas.

I'll bring some graffiti remover and a wire brush on the 20th.

I wish. Toyota Tacoma's are stupid expensive.
I've been asking, but can't get one donated! My Colorado has a really short bed (I'm loaded to the hilt at each cleanup!) and having some mechanical issues, so, I thought a couple dealers might consider a donation. Not so! I think it has something to do with 'Guns'! Oh well, a couple more repairs and I'll be back on the road with the pickup. I took the Escape today.

It's a long shot (no pun intended), but I can ask my boss if I can borrow his Suburban for that clean up. Worst thing he can say is no, right?
That would be appreciated. No worries if no go. We can figure out a way to get the trash to the dumpster.

Thankfully the dumpster is being placed a short distance away from the turn off to wolf creek.

Any hope for a laminated sign that can be stapled to the gate post in advance of the cleanup? Would be good to let people know about the 20th, before it happens.

Any hope for a laminated sign that can be stapled to the gate post in advance of the cleanup? Would be good to let people know about the 20th, before it happens.
ODF will be posting signage prior to the 20th to give notice.

Just a week away!

Getting excited to get a clean up on the books for 2019.

Anyone who owns a truck and wants to be a huge helping hand please bring it. We will need some assistance transporting trash from the lanes to the dumpster once all things are done and said.

Don't forget to bring a boomstick or two for afterwards. I figure a target or two wouldn't hurt either. The after party is as enjoyable as the clean up!

See you all there!

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top