JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
Open carry of rifles ok, or no?

I haven't heard anything saying you shouldn't, but the general concensus at events like this is dress normal and CC.

Personally I keep an AR pistol broken down in a backpack incase SHTF, and CC a fullsize pistol with 2x 20rd backup mags.

20190323_223237.jpg

Open carry of rifles ok, or no?

It's fine, many people do, but you need to ask yourself the question; "do you want your picture in the news or not." The people who OC rifles at this event every year are subjected to having their images (video and stills) used by the leftist media to try to demonize all gun owners as "evil mass shooting, baby killing gun nuts".

Ray

Last Edited:
It would be nice if they could keep the crazies from open carrying 3 pistols with at least
two AR's slung over their shoulder and wearing full camo.
They are the epitome of how the public perceives us.
I even saw bandoleers last time.

By all means, if folks can use this thread to set up carpools, go for it.:)

Trying to update the thread title, but not having much luck at the moment.

Boss

I will be there with some local 2a brothers from Kitsap county. I dropped off plenty of fliers with a range officer at a local gun range. Looking forward to this, I am putting the word out everyday.

Maybe northwestfirearms.com can send a email to all of their users? I check in maybe a few times a year, and I'm probably not the only one.

Barrowed from elsewhere:

Sporting Systems has reportedly chartered a bus:

"Olympia Gun Rights Coalition Rally, January 17. Vancouver to Olympia, bus departing 6:45 AM. Returning about 5:30 PM. $30 per person round trip. Chartering a 55 passenger bus."

Will assist in setting up appointments with our local legislators in teams."

Phone: (360) 977-3808

Closed Sunday & Monday

Boss

Anyone know anything about who is organizing this? Is there someplace other than this thread that I can point people at? Seems like the word hasn't been spread that far, I found about it by reading the WAC newsletter (on time for once).

Anyone know anything about who is organizing this? Is there someplace other than this thread that I can point people at? Seems like the word hasn't been spread that far, I found about it by reading the WAC newsletter (on time for once).

The very first line of the OP has the BookoftheFace link. If you're Social Media savvy, sling it:cool::

Boss

Status

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews