JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
To those going today :

Be safe...both on your drive there and back as well as when at the Rally...
Be vocal , be articulate , be clear and concise...
Be courteous , be respectful....

Above all...
Be the best firearm and gun owner ambassador that you can be...when in the public eye like this , the gun owners viewed and present , along with their actions will be the standard by which all gun owners are judged by.
Andy

To those going today :

Be safe...both on your drive there and back as well as when at the Rally...
Be vocal , be articulate , be clear and concise...
Be courteous , be respectful....

Above all...
Be the best firearm and gun owner ambassador that you can be...when in the public eye like this , the gun owners viewed and present , along with their actions will be the standard by which all gun owners are judged by.
Andy

Thoughts of main points to hit if speaking?
I don't plan to as I am not that concise, but just in case, was planning to focus on the abilities of my wife and son to protect themselves being compromised. Not as worried about myself.

Thoughts of main points to hit if speaking?
I don't plan to as I am not that concise, but just in case, was planning to focus on the abilities of my wife and son to protect themselves being compromised. Not as worried about myself.

Main points can vary for each person...
Two points that have importance to me :

Owning a gun is not a crime...but a Right.
A Right that one can choose to exercise or not.
To make my choice for me , is wrong , just as if I made a choice for someone else.

When one Amendment is mucked around with so much , so as to make it effectively useless ...
What is to stop that from happening to any of the other Amendments...?
Andy

We probably would have heard reports by now if the open carrying folks had injured any one. I am guessing it was just another peaceful display of protesting by concerned citizens. Congrats!

Status

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads