JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I would call it being on the defensive... fighting back against previous infringments. Any win is a good day, but being on the offensive would be nice too.

IE., Pushing legislation for constitutional carry or even just to bolster the protections of the 2A within the state to prevent some of the BS woke agenda... like some other states have done.

For now and today.... it's a good day!

Last Edited:
There's nothing restricting the use of the magazines or having them loaded. . . . Where did you hear this other stuff?
Yep, brain fart. Probably read that during speculative discussions very early in the proposed legislative process, and I never caught the straight skinny. Odd that it stuck with me because CRS usually scraps the bad from my memory along with the good.

Yep, brain fart. Probably read that during speculative discussions very early in the proposed legislative process, and I never caught the straight skinny. Odd that it stuck with me because CRS usually scraps the bad from my memory along with the good.
LOL Brain farts are what keep my ears clear. Glad to see I'm not alone in the world.

So…. making it to third base, rounding for home plate only to have her parents call a foul ball resulting in blue boys?

Like that? :s0092:
Maybe more like a law declaring all males over 18 must submit to emasculation, but if you fight for your rights... they'll let you keep 1 nut(?)

:eek:

So we wait a year.
Why can't we have it so the government has to prove a law in constitutional before it's enacted instead of after. A decent judge would put an injunction on this until the government can prove how its restriction on our rights is constitutional.

Should I ask......

"What's really the point?"

When some Legislators of WA State and voters, can't even understand something as simple as...........

".......shall not be infringed."

Aloha, Mark

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews