JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
"Oregon, where conservatives have no representation"

Same with liberals... but the cronies get lots of it.

Anyway, political representation is a fantasy, a nonsensical 18th-century meme. It's like going to court and finding the lawyer you hired to represent you, for your defense, is also on the prosecution team.

If some of you haven't seen it yet, some of that $250,000 went to a nice new TV political commercial shot at Casa de Kate, complete with the Ice Tea party in the back.

Some years ago Oregon made the list of most corrupt states put out by some non-partisan (?) group because of its lax (or non-existent) ethics laws for legislators. Anyone can buy an Oregon pol with a bribe. Oh, did I say bribe? I meant *campaign contribution*. Nudge nudge, wink wink.

Last Edited:
Some years ago Oregon made the list of most corrupt states put out by some non-partisan (?) group because of its lax (or non-existent) ethics laws for legislators. Anyone can buy an Oregon pol with a bribe. Oh, did I say bribe? I meant *campaign contribution*. Nudge nudge, wink wink.

You make it sound like an exclusive happening, truth is any professional politician is for sale
Even after they get kicked out, many go to work as lobbyists & train their newby replacements

Upcoming Events

Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top