JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.

Everyones-a-Critic-1200x644.jpg

Not going to get 2100fps from a pistol with SS197SR ("blue tip" 5.7x28 ammo); more like 1750 fps. From the PS90 rifle with 16" barrel, sure, but not the pistol. To get that kind of speed from the pistol, you would need to go with the 28gr SS198LF "green tip" ammo. Neither of which will penetrate or even dent that armor plate you have. The SS198LF might penetrate some soft armor (maybe a ballistic helmet), but not hard armor.

You would have to get an AR57 or similar to get the 20", or maybe a Contender/Encore?
Maybe it was a random one off, but I swore I shot a PS90 with a 20" barrel once. It was at least 10 years ago though.

Maybe it was a random one off, but I swore I shot a PS90 with a 20" barrel once. It was at least 10 years ago though.
The rifled part of the barrel is 14.8" - FN adds a pinned (pin is hidden) flash hider "shroud" to make it 16" barrel to make it legal length. I want to add a suppressor to mine, but I don't want to cut the barrel down to make it an SBR.

Maybe it was a Steyr Aug? Those come with different barrel lengths, including a 20" barrel?

Last Edited:
They did rifles. The 50 is worth watching. It's at the end.

At the 10:00 mark you can watch the 9mm disturb water as it is still spinning at a high rate.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top