JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
The 50AE at the end does some weird stuff. It farts a black cloud of something?

I wish they did an AR!

The 5.7 was disappointing.

That was fun to watch.
reminds me of the old joke asking whats the last thing to go thru a bugs mind when it hits the windshield....

That was a fun video to watch. I didnt have high hopes for the 5.7....

My favorite part is that they included the FPS of the spalling.

Definitely pretty cool. I subscribed to make sure I don't miss their next episode with rifle rounds.

Anyone got an idea why the 38sp was yawed upward?

That was educational. Now it's got me thinking about 10mm…. Very impressive high speed video…
What's there to think about bro? It's the new Dirty Harry equivalent called the "Duke Nuke em." :D

677BBD09-9296-4DCE-9FEE-B84A23789513.jpeg

Neat video, only counted three houses in close proximity in their backdrop.
Fortunately, they're quite far away, however if I lived in one of those, I would not be happy about having bullets fired in my general direction. A poorly aimed shot could end up in a yard without too much difficulty, especially with such a short berm.

The gun had a very short barrel. It looked like the bullet was not spinning as much as some of the others. Or maybe a bad round?
It wasn't wobbling as it hit. It just looked like it was flying tip up from center. I've seen footballs fly like that. Maybe a combination of the short barrel and recoil sent it off at a weird angle?

I wish they did an AR!

The 5.7 was disappointing.

I have a suspicion. Just a suspicion but the hornady 50ae bullets have six subdivisions that oxidize slightly differently showing that the lead is subdivided into 6 into the actual bullet. That oxidizes, and when it does, on my 50 aes, happens to be pretty much black on some of mine. My guess is that is being forced back as the lead splits into 6 petals.

Just spitballing.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads