JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Your Daughter is good to go. The relative that seems to be missing in the exceptions is in-laws.
I could not gift/sell a gun to my Father in-law, or Brother in-law. My wife or son could, but I could not directly. He could gift/sell to me under the spouse exception, but I don't see it working the other way?

You can gift/sell to to wife/son and then they can gift/sell to in laws.

What another person does once in legal possession of a firearm is not your legal responsibility. You transferred it legally.

But to each their own. Do only what you are comfortable doing.

I don't have this problem - I don't have any in laws anymore. The ones I did have I would never trust a firearm with. Indeed, I would most likely be using a firearm against them, not handing them one. Fortunately my ex BIL is in prison for the rest of his life (and then some) with no hope of parole, my ex-wife doesn't know where I live or my phone number, my ex FIL is dead and buried (may his soul rot in hell:mad:) and my ex MIL is in some care facility and literally oblivious to the rest of the world.

Upcoming Events

Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews