JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Your Daughter is good to go. The relative that seems to be missing in the exceptions is in-laws.
I could not gift/sell a gun to my Father in-law, or Brother in-law. My wife or son could, but I could not directly. He could gift/sell to me under the spouse exception, but I don't see it working the other way?

You can gift/sell to to wife/son and then they can gift/sell to in laws.

What another person does once in legal possession of a firearm is not your legal responsibility. You transferred it legally.

But to each their own. Do only what you are comfortable doing.

I don't have this problem - I don't have any in laws anymore. The ones I did have I would never trust a firearm with. Indeed, I would most likely be using a firearm against them, not handing them one. Fortunately my ex BIL is in prison for the rest of his life (and then some) with no hope of parole, my ex-wife doesn't know where I live or my phone number, my ex FIL is dead and buried (may his soul rot in hell:mad:) and my ex MIL is in some care facility and literally oblivious to the rest of the world.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top