JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
So i remember this forum use to be fun, use to have good topics that people did not fight about what the government does or did not do, what the police did right, what they did wrong, why Glocks rock, why they suck, you know, the everyday crap even i get drawn into.
Pretty much, this place has become a place where we all fight about government, and I am kinda tired of it.
So lets make it fun again!

If you had 2ooo dollars to spend tomorrow at your local gun shop, what would you buy?
Here is the rules:

One gun only.
2 accessories (scope/red dot/laser etc)

Total can not come above 2K

But to make it fun, you can option to have 5K but would have to wait till December, same rules.

Anyone want to play?

I'd wait until December and buy a matching set of Browning Citori XT trap guns.

Buy cheapest gun I could fine, buy ammo with the rest, mark it up 10% and sell it. Repeat.
I make money, people can buy ammo without being ripped off. :)

Actually, I would buy an AR and a nice scope but I haven't decided which one yet.

I think I would try to get a old WW1 vintage USGI 1911 if I could find one for 2 grand. If not, a 98k with all matching numbers and the rest in 8mm ammo.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top