JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Pretty much anyone who flat out claims that his one chosen gun is the only one, while another is definitely not, is not behaving rationally.

That being said, I do have it on good authority, from my late WWII Marine buddy, that God's Rifle is the M-1 Garand, and He wears a 1911...;)

posted by Aero Denezol:
unless you're with the Police Department, it's highly unlikely you'll ever need to be running around spraying bullets with a pistol.

I'm pretty sure you didn't mean to imply that Police NEED to run around spraying bullets. Some of them do, but I've seldom thought it necessary. :s0114:

I could only get through about 90 seconds of this guy, lol. He sure seems intent on making sure everyone knows how bad a$$ he is. Anyway, I bought my first 1911 in 1976 and have owned at least one ever since. I carried a .357 revolver early in my LE career and still own and shoot DA revolvers. I carried a 1911 when we were given the freedom to do so. In the late 1980s we were mandated to carry the Glock 17 and later the Glock 22. I still own a Glock 22. Depending on your needs I could make a case for a DA revolver, Glock, or a 1911. All fine weapons. My personal preference is the 1911 - but that doesn't mean its best for you. I will say that the 1911s I have owned and shot (Colts, Springfield Armory, Kimber, GI Remington-Rand and Ithaca) were all reliable. Did I mention that the guy didn't impress me?

Now that's funny right there,I don't care who you are.

Since you brought up his clothes,let's put it this way,if he was anything he said he was,he'd be sportin' some loge clothes that his sponsors gave him.

Right? I don't know what's worse, the thought that he's full of bubblegum and is trying to sell himself as an expert and actually charging people to learn from him...or...the thought that he really truly believes that he knows as much as he claims to and is actually charging people to learn from him.

I also like how in one sentence he claims that he is only stating his opinion and then in the next breath he actually states that the "15 million rounds" (or whatever it was that his students have fired, I'm not watching it again for clarification) "pretty much make" (his opinion) "FACT". What a tool shed.

And on a side note: Accidents can happen at any time or place (you can call it negligence if you'd like); except on his range, when accidents happen, a camera man gets shot in the face.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top