JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
"""Coupon Code: SPLASH

SUMMARY: SAVE 15% ON YOUR ENTIRE ORDER* from Thursday 8/9/12 through Tuesday 8/14/12. Simply enter coupon code SPLASH during checkout. ORDER NOW! SALE ENDS ON TUESDAY the 14th of August. Valid online and in-store!

Shop Online | store.honeyvillegrain.com | Freeze Dried Food | Grains | Baking Ingredients | Emergency Food Storage | Camping Food

This week we're offering 15% off your entire order, either online, or in-store. From Thursday 8/9/2012 through Tuesday 8/14/2012 you can save 15% off your entire order*. To receive your instant discount, enter the coupon code SPLASH in the coupon code field on the second page of the checkout process. Be sure to click on the Apply button to activate the discount. Act now as this discount is only good through Tuesday, August 14, 2012.

This week, we're featuring our Freeze Dried Fruits. They're an excellent addition to your food storage, but they are so much more than that. Down in Southern California, where the temperatures have been over the century mark for the past week, we've started finding creative ways to stay cool. In my home, my kids are making homemade popsicles out of our Old Fashioned Lemonade, with Freeze Dried Strawberries, Blueberries, and Raspberries added in for fun. They're a great way to keep cool, and the sweet/tart mix of the fruit and lemonade hits the spot. Check out our blog for more fun ways to use your Food Storage to keep cool.

Here's a great strawberry milkshake recipe, using FD Strawberries and our NEW Strawberry Milk Alternative:

Honeyville Farms - Cookin Cousins

Here's a fun one for the kids. Pudding pops made with our puddings and some freeze dried fruits:

Honeyville Farms - Cookin Cousins

We appreciate your business and strive to offer quality products at affordable prices. Should you have any questions or concerns, or just want to say hello, give us a call, toll-free, at (888) 810-3212 or send us an email at [email protected].

Regards,

Chris Ondatje

Director of E-Commerce

Honeyville Grain, Inc.

*15% off discount does not apply to our already low flat-rate shipping fee of $4.49. Discount valid both online and in-store from Thursday, August 9, 2012 thru Tuesday, August 14, 2012 at 6:00PM Pacific Standard Time. Store pricing may differ from online pricing. 15% promotion cannot be applied to some already discounted items and kits in our stores. For assistance call, toll-free, (888) 810-3212.

This message was sent to [email protected] from:

Chris Ondatje | 9175 Milliken Ave. | Rancho Cucamonga, CA 91730"""

Yep I have bought from them, I bought a case different items and tried them they all tasted good to me,

I made a list of what I wanted and everytime there was a sale over about 2 years, I placed an order for several cases of different items.

I probably will not buy anything this time simply because I am at the point i wanted to be and am using the funds towards other items of prepping.

I am pretty much stocked up on the cases of freeze dried and dehydrated stuff. Too my current desired quatity that is,

Costco also has dehydrated and freeze dried stuff in #10 cans.

I have lots of cases of Honeyville, datrex, mainstay, MRE's and lots of other dried goods in mylar pouches. Diversify your food stores and diversify what you have put away, water treatment, cooking needs, firs starting, first aid etc, etc

A little more information than you asked for, but I added the diversifying for other readers as well.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top