JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
When my dad was not home, my brothers and I will get out his 38 S&W revolver and play with it. It was loaded. Thank God that we did not shoot ourselves.
My son and I got into shooting when he was 12 after moving to OR.
I taught him how to clear a pistol and remove the slide and barrel.
I told him that if he was ever at a friends house and the kid got out his dads gun, he was to tell him to put it away. If he did not, then ask the kid to see it and then clear it, remove the slide and barrel, and then leave and come home. I explained that his friend would be pissed off cause he would get an a$$ whooping when his dad came home to a dissembled gun, but that is better than coming home to a dead kid.

It didn't to me either.
Her actions while trying to load the mag and insert it in the gun for a 13 YO appeared very infantile.
Also the report did NOT sound like that of a round of ammo IMHO.
Agree - it seemed like the useless effort of a 4 y.o. but we can surmise she wasn't the brightest crayon in the box and she was also very focused on getting her face on the video.
Additionally, she didn't even know how to load bullets into a mag - you see her putting one in backwards before she figures it out.
Finally, looked like a Beretta 92 Inox - how hard are mags to insert into those? I have aftermarket Promags for my CZ, and they are difficult to feed.
On the sound, that is deceptive because of the microphone and also the enclosed space.
Her lack of pain in the video indicates she's probably used to the sound of gunfire. Perhaps that was her brother's pistola.
I turned on sound to listen to the shot, and heard her say, chinga tu madre... Let me guess, there was a lot of profanity in the rest of the video?
Seems real to me.

You're arguing a point I didn't make. I was responding to the claim that the gun was pointed towards her feet. Not interested in arguing which way it was pointed beyond that. Also, I wasn't justifying anything she did.
Not arguing, simply extending that part of the conversation.
Apologies. Quoted you, not to comment on what you wrote, but as reference.
I should have explained that.
The last part was just me voicing my opinion on the seeming lackadaisicalness of parents on teaching their kids about gun safety.

Dean

Last Edited:
Cant_fix_stupid.jpg

Actually......
It looks staged to me. Look at her, she's smiling and giggling, after she just left off a round while inside a structure (presumably a home or something of that nature). Then again.......FAKE NEWS to support the anti-gun cause is NOT all that uncommon.

Aloha, Mark

PS... the pro I-1639 crowd would have used this vid to prove their point that ALL semi auto owners need "mandatory gun safety training" and that "safe storage" is needed. Because.....besides all gun owners being potential mass murders they are also stupid. F#@^ that......THEY just like to tell other people how to live and tax them (charge fees) as a deterrent to lawful activity.

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top