JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I wonder where the bullet ended up at...?

Videos like this just re-enforces the notion that you the gun owner must teach all who may come into contact with your guns , how to safely handle them...

I also gotta wonder just how many videos like these are staged and "made with a agenda or purpose".
Not saying that that is true in this case...just wondering....
Andy
Truer words have never been written.
You should run for president on that ticket.

These stories are happening more and more often. Really wish they would bring back basic hand gun training in schools.

• We remove Firearms safety from schools, we have more accidents.
  • We stop hunting cougars with dogs more cougars come into our twin.
  • Stop logging in so called protected areas, mother nature burns it to the ground.
The list goes on, and for political correctness here, I can not say what group causes all these problem.
Probably just unicorns and gnomes.:rolleyes:o_O

The last time you see the gun on camera it was pointed down. That doesn't mean it stayed down. The muzzle flash went up. Probably because she rotated the gun in her hand. It's not hard to do, or understand.

View attachment 517765
Played it back at 1/2 speed several times. The gun went off pointing away from her, but in an upward direction....still no reason to be playing with guns, especially loaded ones, if you don't know what you're doing.
Granted, kids will do stupid things, but this shouldn't be one of them.
TEACH YOUR KIDS.

Played it back at 1/2 speed several times. The gun went off pointing away from her, but in an upward direction....still no reason to be playing with guns, especially loaded ones, if you don't know what you're doing.
Granted, kids will do stupid things, but this shouldn't be one of them.
TEACH YOUR KIDS.

You're arguing a point I didn't make. I was responding to the claim that the gun was pointed towards her feet. Not interested in arguing which way it was pointed beyond that. Also, I wasn't justifying anything she did.

Even though i knew from the headline that she missed, it was hard to watch that video. The casual ignorance of what she was playing with was gut wrenching. The muscles in my neck were so tense afterward I had to take a moment and stretch.

All the time I'm thinking, "Please, Kid, put that thing down! Stop!"

That was scarier than a horror movie.

I guess I just know a lot of kids like that and I personalized it a bit.

That was scarier than a horror movie.
That's because horror movies are lame and so far from reality it's not even funny, this is sort of thing is very real and that is scary. Not so much that she may very well have melted herself but the fact that these people affect all those around them. Just look at the election results.

This was my hypothesis out of the gate....

Yeah, let's demonize the gun in the hands of a dummy 13 year old girl. You know that will happen. Nobody is going to look at the fact that she's a dumb kid playing dumb games. And almost winning a really stupid prize.

The last time you see the gun on camera it was pointed down. That doesn't mean it stayed down. The muzzle flash went up. Probably because she rotated the gun in her hand. It's not hard to do, or understand.

View attachment 517765

She was waving the damn thing all over and obviously has no clue what she is doing by the AD. How ANY gun owner could watch that and then say she was not in danger of "blowing her head off" makes me leery that they would own a gun. Makes it sound like they think what she did was no big deal. Given some of the insane things you see a lot of gun owners post to social media I guess that should no longer surprise me though. There is a LOT of "hold my beer and watch this" video of gun owners doing stuff as bad as what she just did. From people who if you ask them would tell you they are experts with a gun. It's why I only go to the range at first open and on a day I know it's very slow. Being there when the place is busy makes me nervous. I guess this is why we have tags on hair dryer's telling you not to use it in the shower now days. :)

My neighbor's dad kept his considerable hunting rifles in a hall closet. The lock was an *** woopin that came to anyone that touched them. Kin or not. It never entered into our minds to touch them. Fast forward. Having a daughter now grown, I took her shooting as a kid with her own .22 and kept my guns in a safe.

Still with this video, the majority of girls are usually different than boys when it comes to guns. I don't speak whatever language the girl was speaking but it didn't seem real. Personally to think of the trouble she was about to be in she would either be crying or making mad efforts to cover up what happened.

I don't speak whatever language the girl was speaking but it didn't seem real.
It didn't to me either.
Her actions while trying to load the mag and insert it in the gun for a 13 YO appeared very infantile.
Also the report did NOT sound like that of a round of ammo IMHO.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top