JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
SAKO, Tikka, Sabatti, J.P. Sauer u. Sohn, Steyr, Perazzi, Blaser, Accuracy International, Pedersoli, Uberti, Aronzo y Aranzabal, Rigby, Holland & Holland, Purdey, Churchill, Wm Evans, and a good few more that right now have slipped out of mind all make their own components.

They buy in the wooden bits though - right now nobody can make wood...

tac

Just like any other machine quality materials and care in manufacturing make a difference.

I don't see it any different than the guys who say a Harbor Freight cordless drill is the same as a Milwaukee. Yeah they might do the same job and the cheap one might even do it was well, but to say they are the same is simply not accurate

Grand power. This video plus the few reviews that are out there sold me on them. I only have 1 right now but will own more. They are quality pistols and I like that one person builds your entire gun and his mark is on it.
The company also said that a lot of the parts are standardized for accessibility, so I doubt they make springs and pins too...
Looks cool, if they're cheap I might consider one for my CCP.

Ruger, Henry, maybe even Kimber (Kimber betrayed the PNW so I would hesitate and look elsewhere first). I honestly can't say about the others, but I hear China helps a lot of manufacturers now days.

The Glock rep spoke at a club meeting a few or 6 months ago; one of the things he said about Glocks made in the US, is the hardening process used in Austria is illegal here in the US...so US made Glocks are not the same as Austrian-made..

Do I think it matters? no, but it's nice to know.

Which firearms manufacturers (if any) make ALL their own parts, components, and assembly under the same roof?

I believe those firearms (if any) will have and hold more value than the firearms that are amalgamated with parts and components that are outsourced or grey marketed.

Just an idea...

:s0158:

Hardened Arms makes everything in house if I recall....

Colt ( such as it is) makes all it's 1911 parts in house ( foundry just down the street) and Winchester makes it' high end rifles in house. Other stuff is a guessing game. DSArms makes all its own FAL parts except barrels, and i know Keltec is close to 100% in-house.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top