JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Edit*

New update

14 confirmed dead, 50+ wounded.

2 shooters with assault rifles and smoke bombs. One arrested and one on the run

Sent from my SGH-T769 using Tapatalk 2

AURORA - Ten people are dead after a shooting at the Century 16 Movie Theaters at the Aurora Town Center.

There were at least 39 people injured to Aurora Police Chief Dan Oates.

Nicole Williams, with Swedish Medical Center, says the hospital was allerted to a mass casualty incident at 1:15 a.m. Friday.

Williams says the hospital was told to prepare for up to 20 more patients.

According to witnesses, the shooter kicked in the emergency exit door in theater 9, threw some sort of disorienting smoke bomb and started shooting.

Disgusting coward. No one carrying in the theater to at least return fire?

It is weird that just last night I was near a fatal shooting at 105th/SE Stark and I told my friend the three places I will always sure to be carrying are strip clubs, malls, and theaters (I know, should be always, but not possible). All three just seem like the type of place some scumbag would want to let out his aggressions.

Damn, poor people.

The timing of this seven days before the UN 7/27 BS smells real bad. Right before some draconian legislation is to be passed, like clockwork, something like this happens to seal the deal. Might be a coincidence of course, but it sure seems to happen with consistent timing. (The U.N. Small Arms Review Conference will meet in New York City June 26 to July 27 to discuss illegal trafficking in arms, "ineffective national controls" and related issues.)

My condolences to the victims and their families. Hope that none of my friends and family that live back there were in the theater and that the shooter that is on the run is captured or dies in the process soon. It's too bad that there wasn't a CCW armed resistance to stop it sooner.

The timing of this seven days before the UN 7/27 BS smells real bad. Right before some draconian legislation is to be passed, like clockwork, something like this happens to seal the deal. Might be a coincidence of course, but it sure seems to happen with consistent timing. (The U.N. Small Arms Review Conference will meet in New York City June 26 to July 27 to discuss illegal trafficking in arms, "ineffective national controls" and related issues.)

Oh, let's not go there. There is no evidence to link this to some Machiavellian plot involving the UN arms trade treaty. That kind of speculation doesn't accomplish a thing.

This is the exact reason I carry pretty much 24/7 and I dont go to violent movies anymore during peek hours. I wait tell its been out for awhile and go during the day.

This is very much a shade of tactics used in the middle east. The difference is there they do it out of a belief they are fomenting change. Here it's just plain bat-bubblegum craziness.

What the crap, 'mer-uh-ka?

It is now 12 dead and 38 injured.
This is not a quick let me go kill people. This is a well planned, well executed mass murder plot. And it scares the hell out of me. I will be doing some changes in my preparedness. Staying close to God and working on my draw and fire response time refining my thoughts and ideals of threat assement.
This attack was planned to reduce an armed response from folks since most people have no ideal of how to work in a gas filled enviroment.
I can only say this is what happens when you turn from God. It is not gods judgement on anyone, rather it is the hearts and mind being filled with evil and turned from goodness.

When good man do nothing evil prevails.

It is now 12 dead and 38 injured.
This is not a quick let me go kill people. This is a well planned, well executed mass murder plot. And it scares the hell out of me. I will be doing some changes in my preparedness. Staying close to God and working on my draw and fire response time refining my thoughts and ideals of threat assement.
This attack was planned to reduce an armed response from folks since most people have no ideal of how to work in a gas filled enviroment.
I can only say this is what happens when you turn from God. It is not gods judgement on anyone, rather it is the hearts and mind being filled with evil and turned from goodness.

When good man do nothing evil prevails.

I think that GOD is an invalid excuse. I thought that we were suppose to leave religion out of these forums.

James Ruby

I think that GOD is an invalid excuse. I thought that we were suppose to leave religion out of these forums.

James Ruby

Come on. Its not like he was pushing his religious views. or even trying to start a discussion about religion . you did that.

Lets try to stay on topic , facts are its tragic, its sad, it is bad polictical timing , and what as a right to bare arms society do about this without infringing on that right.

, and what as a right to bare arms society do about this without infringing on that right.

Nothing. There are 300 million+ people in this country and some of them are psychotic lunatics and are going to do what they do. You cannot control them, only yourself. Carry, practice, and stay vigilant.

Come on. Its not like he was pushing his religious views. or even trying to start a discussion about religion . you did that.

Lets try to stay on topic , facts are its tragic, its sad, it is bad polictical timing , and what as a right to bare arms society do about this without infringing on that right.

This to me is a religous statement "I can only say this is what happens when you turn from God" or am I wrong.

James Ruby

This tragic accident is already being spun in the liberal world and we are sure to see more in the days to come! certain mayors are already spinning it for the anti's cause.
If more people would carry the effectiveness of this kind of bubblegum would be substantially reduced and the perpetrator(s) would already be serving their sentences... in the MORGUE!!!

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top