JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
quick pick up the vegan and use it as a battering ram on them until it cant walk straight - then sacrifice the vegan for the cause - it should give them something to gnaw on long enough for you to better arm yourself... oh wait... do zombies eat vegan?
This got a chuckle out of me. If zombies eat brains... then no. I don't think vegans have brains:s0112:.
Oh, to my left are 1 cup of green tea, 1 cold steel recon 1 tanto, 1 tv, 2 Rottweilers, 1 American Bulldog. Hopefully the zombies eat dog. Again why can't it be my right? There is a G9x mouse and a P11 :)

Left hand top drawer of my office desk

klc04523_hattori_fighter_ce_pop_up.jpg

The drawer also has a mirror so I can see my @$$ to blow a kiss at it goodbye :s0112:

AWWW crud!! just put away a S&W Extreme Ops. tanto and the 357Mag. , now both to my right....HMM. to my left, the sectional sofa with my laptop bag on it & end table with a Qwest PK5000 wireless modem and a can of Air Wick ... I'm fubar!!;)

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top