JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Coffee cup, camera, cordless Craftsman drill, Cold Steel hunting knife in sheath, needle nose pliers, Kershaw fillet knife and my Crossman pump .177 pellet pistol with a film container of pellets! Also, electric fly swatter and an LED strap on head light.

I need to clear that counter.:s0114:

directly left: sleeping cat. beyond him 4' a chair with my range bag & a buncha boxes of ammo... then beyond that, an AWESOME pair of anti-zombie weapon: my sweeties knitting needles and sewing machine! Jeesh I'd still be unzipping the range bag while she'd already be gougin' out zombie eyes :s0084: :buttrock: ... or sewing their faces together... she's twisted :s0114:

Well,, since the three ladies,, 'wife, daughter and friend' are preparing to go on a cow Elk hunt this morning the zombies are in for a heck of a welcoming committee as there sits a .338 a .30-06 and a .308 about ten feet away.
Just beyond that on the back porch in the mud room lay one rottweiler, one German Sheppard and two Queensland healers. If they get past the mongrel hoard,, they have to face the wife @ 5:30am,, its going to be a bad morning for the zombies;)

NEWS @ 6:20, flash,, Down two weapons,, two elk hit the dirt last night:s0155:

A couch. I'm a big guy, but might not be big enough to pick it up and swing it. ;)

I suppose I could find a rock if I looked further left. Go with the First Blood style. Start with a rock and end up with a deuce and a half with an M60...

my 1911 in my pack loaded and extra mag, a boot knife, auto knife and gutting knife... That should hold me till I get downstairs where there are 330 M4's, 17 M240's, 27 M2 50 cal machine guns, 9 M203 Grenade launchers, 12 MK-19 full auto Grenade launchers, 7 M9 9MM's and 347 combat proven soldiers! lucky for me it is drill weekend...now who wins?!?!

:s0112:
My turn... A toddler walker and a plastic kitchen with 100 pc's of plastic food. That's enough to trip 20 of them. It does me all the time.
:s0114:

Brother,, you and I must be sitting on the same couch! Thats exactly whats on my 9: oclock, sands the walker,, the grand kids are 1, 3 & 4 and theres nothing like stepping on a plastic cumcumber at 1:30 AM on your way to the head! LMBO, SO TRUE!:s0155:

Since I'm currently sitting in an airport, that item would be a trash can.

I'd be doomed for sure.

Very little hope of finding my way through the baggage maze and getting my hands on my Glock. :(

Luckily I have my tactical fleece blanket directly to my left

Ha! Ha! I have four fleece blankets, one knitted throw, my bathrobe, two sleeping cats, and a hairbrush to my left.

Too bad the kids already went to bed or I could have added two squirmy, giggly, skinny little girls to the list. Oh. Not like that helps against the zombies. Unless the cuteness factor counts in my favor?

Lucky for me I'm ambidextrous,at the moment I've got one of my XD40s' on my left hip.Or....I could either grab my Remmington 870 or my old S&W 629,both are to my left and are closer to me then my smokes are.
Good thing you didn't say "to the right of me",not even a zombie deserves to be shot by that! LOL!!!

crap all i have is a huge HP printer with $100 worth of ink cartridges in it! Some lint build up behind the printer and some wires that the cat keep chewing on......im toast

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top