JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
How far to the left? 10 feet to the left and I have a full set of kitchen knives. Otherwise I'll have to make do with a Canon printer... :( If I was dyslexic I would have a .38 revolver and a Beretta 9mm in a handgun safe... :)

Well,, since the three ladies,, 'wife, daughter and friend' are preparing to go on a cow Elk hunt this morning the zombies are in for a heck of a welcoming committee as there sits a .338 a .30-06 and a .308 about ten feet away.
Just beyond that on the back porch in the mud room lay one rottweiler, one German Sheppard and two Queensland healers. If they get past the mongrel hoard,, they have to face the wife @ 5:30am,, its going to be a bad morning for the zombies;)

When this was first posted I was at work and immediately to my left was an entire room of toxic/flammable/pyrophoric gases.. while interesting not the best for the Zombie Appocolypse. Now that I'm home, immediately to my left are my gunsafe and my ammo locker... I think Im set.

Its my lucky day! Because I am waiting to go to the range......to my left is a 16" Ar15 with 2 already loaded mags and a suppressor, an M1A with 2 loaded mags also, and a 1911, and some more ammo for these. And a Beagle-Basset hound mix (hopefully she can sniff out the zombies for me). Good thing I'm waiting for the wife to wake up from her nap, otherwise all that stuff wouldn't be there, except the dog.

WG

4 lbs. of fuzzy fury
DSC04855_1.jpg

Ditto on the Monte Python...big teeth, nasty attitude!

To my left is a closet where I keep all my ammunition, which does me little good because the guns are all locked up in the bedroom.

At least my tool box is in there, so I can grab a hammer and a couple screwdrivers.

My options at this time appear to be a passport, a wax covered menorah, a desk humidor, and an unloaded AR-15 with no bolt carrier group. So, I think I am boned. If pressed, I suppose I would use the rifle as a dominant hand club, while parrying with the menorah off hand. Untrained, I think that incurs a -4 penalty.

Here is how you are best served:
  • Break beer bottle.
  • De-shade and unscrew lightbulb from lamp.
  • Create suction pocket and combine sharp bottle neck to socket end of lamp, using blistex as extra adhesive
  • Proceed to bank, cash check, purchase duct tape for more permanent melee use of lamp-spear, or purchase gun.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top