JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Forgot to reply to my own question.

Since my holster is on my right hip I am screwed. All I had to my left was this...

IMAG0231.jpg

I think your screwed pbp. I have a male english bulldog and he is sleeping every 15 minutes. Not as screwed as I am though. My girlfriend is sitting to my left......

my tactical light, a large brass lamp a tv remote and my Rottie - she may want to knock down the zombies and roll on em though... for some reason she has always had an affinity to roll on dead squirrels after she caught them and crushed every bone without breaking the skin...

Can we play "What is to your right?" instead?
Because directly to my left is a wall. If it was "What is to your right" I'd be able to answer, my Walther P22 with 12+1 and a box of cci minimags. A little bit further to my right would be my Keltec PF9 loaded at 7+1 and my Kershaw speedsafe knife, as well as a kitchen full of more knives than should be in a kitchen lol

I lucked out...... the girlfriend was drinking wine last night so I've got an empty bottle of reasling. Other wise it would be an empty 2 liter of tonic water and a box of cookies.

9 empty cans of Hansen's cola, 1lbs of smoky almonds, 2 large coffee (beer) steins, TV remotes, large table spoon. Unless I can hurl almonds at them with any velocity, I am pretty much screwed.

The computer is at my wife's office desk. So I have a choice of a stapler, a pair of scissors , lots o' pens and a ton of big and heavy Engineering books.
( maybe I could get her to build a better zombie, I could see it now here comes Steve Austin the six million dollar undead man...)
Andy

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads