JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
quick pick up the vegan and use it as a battering ram on them until it cant walk straight - then sacrifice the vegan for the cause - it should give them something to gnaw on long enough for you to better arm yourself... oh wait... do zombies eat vegan?
This got a chuckle out of me. If zombies eat brains... then no. I don't think vegans have brains:s0112:.
Oh, to my left are 1 cup of green tea, 1 cold steel recon 1 tanto, 1 tv, 2 Rottweilers, 1 American Bulldog. Hopefully the zombies eat dog. Again why can't it be my right? There is a G9x mouse and a P11 :)

Left hand top drawer of my office desk

klc04523_hattori_fighter_ce_pop_up.jpg

The drawer also has a mirror so I can see my @$$ to blow a kiss at it goodbye :s0112:

AWWW crud!! just put away a S&W Extreme Ops. tanto and the 357Mag. , now both to my right....HMM. to my left, the sectional sofa with my laptop bag on it & end table with a Qwest PK5000 wireless modem and a can of Air Wick ... I'm fubar!!;)

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top