JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
janice_8.jpg

Apparently he drowned in his hot tub.

Drugs and jacuzzis don't mix apparently.
Well he apparently came home in the late morning after playing pickle ball for a couple of hours. There were no immediate signs of intoxicants...but it is, of course, possible they were involved.

My money, however, is on that thing that we're never allowed to mention or even ask about. He did post to his social media a picture of himself in a t-shirt that said, "Could I Be Anymore Vaccinated," so it's a pretty safe bet the dude had the shot.

Damn shame. He was one of the best comedic talents that never used the mean, vulgar, or political humor "easy buttons" that has pretty much ruined comedy. Not many can make a scene funny by how they react, and he was an absolute master.

His standout movies to me are "The Whole Nine Yards" and it's sequel "The Whole Ten Yards", but the one I've always liked the best was "Fools Rush In".

This will probably sound weird, but I've never seen a single episode of Friends, to the best of my recollection. So I'm not real familiar with his work. That said, sounds like the fellow had some serious addiction issues, which ain't easy on anyone. Neither is losing a family member or friend; here's the folks that were in his life find peace. :(

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top