JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I read they are going to remove the dislike button. All one need do is look at the YouTube WhiteHouse channel like to dislike ratio on every single video for the reason why.

It's pretty sad to see, but fortunately general firearm content is probably safe (for now) especially if produced by InRange, Paul Harrell, Bloke On the Range, C&Arsenal, etc. since they're pretty careful to follow YouTube rules. Disassembly and cleaning vids seem safe for now which is helpful for us weirdos who like old semiautos!

The dudes in tight bedazzled shirts constantly shilling for the NRA can go, they don't bring much to the table other than mindless entertainment.

2 + 2 = 5.

bb.jpeg

I have been watching some on gunstreamer, gab.tv, rumble, odysee, etc... .

Many more platforms to watch now a days.
Watch them and stop supporting Google!

It's pretty sad to see, but fortunately general firearm content is probably safe (for now) especially if produced by InRange, Paul Harrell, Bloke On the Range, C&Arsenal, etc. since they're pretty careful to follow YouTube rules. Disassembly and cleaning vids seem safe for now which is helpful for us weirdos who like old semiautos!

The dudes in tight bedazzled shirts constantly shilling for the NRA can go, they don't bring much to the table other than mindless entertainment.
Hickok45, GarandThumb, Mike Glover, and many other highly informative channels come to mind that will have to completely "reinvent" themselves to deliver content on YouTube.

And while I am not a fan of the overly "tactical" channels (anything T-Rex Arms I can't stand, even though I love their no-compromise stance on the Second Amendment), I see no reason why they should go.

Many people enjoy their content and derive valuable information; at the end of the day, that is clearly what YouTube is scared of. It is amazing that YouTube is so dedicated to being an extension of a certain political party's agenda, that they are willing to sacrifice millions of viewers/subscribers/ad revenue!

I must say, I applaud them for their commitment! 👏🏻

P.S. Let's be honest though , firearms related content of any variety will be banned from YouTube within the next 5 years.

I'm not as impressed with Gunstreamer or Full30. Too many youtube channels simply migrated their 5 to 7 year-old videos to those platforms with no new content since. IMO they need to step it up. Reviews are outdated. Searches generate very limited or no results.

Odysee seems to have some more recent gun content. Unfortunately, there are also a lot of super short videos that provide no information...basically a 9 to 15 second moving picture which could hardly be called content.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top