JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
The government supports one and not the other.

The government also controls the media/censorship. It's not hard math.
I would say that the Democrats control the media/censorship. Im not certain how much, but we know they have interfered and influenced social media censorship.

I would say that the Democrats control the media/censorship. Im not certain how much, but we know they have interfered and influenced social media censorship.
True. But the democrats and "republicans" are both from the same machine. They care more about protecting the aristocracy than they do about serving the American people. Democrats and Republicans need eachother to maintain control, power and wealth. Behind closed doors they are toasting eachother while the peasants stay divided, hating and killing eachother.

I hate our government and our politicians. There is a reason Oliver Anthony's song went viral. People are sick of the direction this country is going.

Americans are blind.

Last Edited:
True. But the democrats and "republicans" are both from the same machine. They care more about protecting the aristocracy than they do about serving the American people. Democrats and Republicans need eachother to maintain control, power and wealth. Behind closed doors they are toasting eachother while the peasants stay divided, hating and killing eachother.

I hate our governments and politicians. There is a reason Oliver Anthony's song went viral. People are sick of the direction this country is going.

Americans are blind.
images.jpeg-242.jpg

I hate our governments and politicians. There is a reason Oliver Anthony's song went viral. People are sick of the direction this country is going.

Americans are blind.
I've been comparing politicians to professional wrestling since my adolescence.

Nancy Pelosi and mitch McConnell are just like Hulk Hogan and Randy Savage. On stage they're enemies bent on the others destruction. Back stage they were hitting rails and slamming beers while counting cash.

Political theater is no different except politicians make more money in most cases.

I've been comparing politicians to professional wrestling since my adolescence.

Nancy Pelosi and mitch McConnell are just like Hulk Hogan and Randy Savage. On stage they're enemies bent on the others destruction. Back stage they were hitting rails and slamming beers while counting cash.

Political theater is no different except politicians make more money in most cases.
100% When you have California Dem Senator getting charged with gun running.
You find many Dems in office invest in stocks for ammo and firearms.
Most are oblivious they control the panic buying?
This is the tip of both sides are one in the same. And in the middle is the knee jerk, panic, haters.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top