JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
@mkwerx That's why I buy in Olive Drab and wait for a 20%-off or better coupon to hit my inbox. :)

Right now they have the original no-bells/whistles AG-43 listed at $27, current coupon knocks it down by $5.40 to about $22; similarly the OD -43S folder drops from $31.50 to $25, and the AGR-43 rubberized grip is about similar. Full list on 'em's way above my budget too... but living in a household of being the only guy from an early age has taught me how to be real goo at power-shopping and aggressive coupon-clipping, and I have the patience to watch and wait... and being willing to break out the Krylon in the name of saving a few bucks helps too. :)

The design concept was a calling. :s0109:After arrival and hands-on review, it's junk.
$52 on the norm? :s0001: I picked one up for $36/shipped. It's junk.
Don't buy one at any price. It's junk.
Mine is getting returned for a refund

I can envision any number of uses for the grip, but at that price I certainly don't need one!

I have OD ErgoGrips on all my EBR's except the new one. They really are all black, otherwise.

Well.....what's life without whimsy! o_O

Sorry it didn't work out for ya, amigo--this is why I offered to let you borrow one of mine and try it out first, for some reason I have this weird oddball thing where stuff that works well for me tends to not for others, and vice versa. :(

The design concept was a calling. :s0109:After arrival and hands-on review, it's junk.
$52 on the norm? :s0001: I picked one up for $36/shipped. It's junk.
Don't buy one at any price. It's junk.
Mine is getting returned for a refund
This ^^^
Brought to you by The Mako Group, makers of the industry-leading Magwell Grip.
"If it's The Mako Group, It's Time to Run the Other Way !"

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads