JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
There have always been these off kilter alarmists around, and those who buy their BS. They are generally ill-educated and grab on to one or two "facts" and spin a whole warped world view from this. The danger lies from the intellectually lazy idiots who can't read and think for themselves, and just buy this crap in the same way most Americans feed at the trough of CNN or Fox.

Kinda a long read, this kind of information will never be accepted in Boston. Forget that this bunch in government is arming the Mex cartels and forget that the same bunch is siding with the muslims in Egypt and Lybia. Yep nothing to look at here folkes so just move along to your football games.

jj

With 911 being a false flag mossad op and support finally waning for the multiple wars of conquest we have engaged in, anything is now possible to steer us back to their purpose

With 911 being a false flag mossad op and support finally waning for the multiple wars of conquest we have engaged in, anything is now possible to steer us back to their purpose

I agree. There are still too many Americans out there that won't put on their "critical thinking" caps.

You don't have to buy in to the Infowars news, nor the CNN news...but please think for yourselves. We're in a slow slide into oppression. Some of us don't even see it.

JJ's right, (hate to admit it):s0114: if we just sit back and watch the game on tv...well, you're on your own.

How 911 was a false flag? I don't know, you tell me.
That building 7 came down at just about free fall speed, should give you something to research. Do some critical thinking. Don't accept what the media tells you, or more importantly, what they don't.

I also think we're approaching a perfect storm, I call it a runaway train.
I also am 57 years old and I have never seen this kind of economic, political, employment senario before.

Be well all,
Will

Yep:s0112::s0112: I guess the Huffington Post is all the world needs :s0112:
Of course, because if you think Alex Jones is just a scaremongering opportunist making a mint off his tinfoil clad army you obviously must believe what's in the HP. You're a real critical thinker there, JJ. rolleye.gif

Of course, because if you think Alex Jones is just a scaremongering opportunist making a mint off his tinfoil clad army you obviously must believe what's in the HP. You're a real critical thinker there, JJ. rolleye.gif

I suspect that Alex Jones has been right far more than Arianna Huffington when it comes to what is happening in the world and who is best to lead us. Huffington has been a Obama supporter from the begining. It doesn't take much critical thinking to realize how wrong he has been for the country, even you could have figured it out:s0112::s0112:

jj

I suspect that Alex Jones has been right far more than Arianna Huffington when it comes to what is happening in the world and who is best to lead us. Huffington has been a Obama supporter from the begining. It doesn't take much critical thinking to realize how wrong he has been for the country, even you could have figured it out:s0112::s0112:

jj
Alex Jones fingerpaints with his own fecal matter. Arianna Huffington fingerpaints with other people's fecal matter.

I also think we're approaching a perfect storm, I call it a runaway train.
I also am 57 years old and I have never seen this kind of economic, political, employment senario before.
Will

+1

And it is going to go on for quite a few years, as will the eventual rebuilding. The good part (if one can call it that) is most people will only experience periods like this (major upheaval on all fronts) once in their lifetime.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top