JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
What's end times about acknowledging that around the world when certain religious ideologies take over there is less freedom experienced by the population?
I guess I'm just not scared like you. Your fear of Muslims taking over the Midwest and changing all those tabernacles and Methodist churches into Mosques to force Sharia law is just hilarious. And goes to show you don't think much of Americans or our military, or yourself. You're just scared of what's in your head. I'm an American. I'm not afraid of conflict, and I have full faith in our fighting forces. Immigrants been practicing all kinds Of religions for hundreds of years on American soil. What makes us great. Freedom. Why do you hate freedom?

It might be Maine and not Oregon.
or...

I guess I'm just not scared like you. Your fear of Muslims taking over the Midwest and changing all those tabernacles and Methodist churches into Mosques to force Sharia law is just hilarious. And goes to show you don't think much of Americans or our military, or yourself. You're just scared of what's in your head. I'm an American. I'm not afraid of conflict, and I have full faith in our fighting forces. Immigrants been practicing all kinds Of religions for hundreds of years on American soil. What makes us great. Freedom. Why do you hate freedom?
You're postulating what I express as knowledge is equivalent to fear. And I would argue (using knowledge of history) that what made America great wasn't "freedom" alone, because freedom, unconstrained by a moral authority, is absolute chaos. America was predominantly a Christian (or variant of) nation going back to its inception. Not all faiths/ideologies are created equal. This is clearly obvious as you look around the world and see some lend themselves more toward prosperity and individual freedom. While others generally lead to the opposite of that.

Regardless of how you may decide to ignore those points, if you get more knowledgeable of the whole context of this discussion and what I have briefly explained you'll ultimately find there is nothing I have said that isn't true.

Or you can keep writing, but saying very little. Either way you have the freedom to choose. :)

You're postulating what I express as knowledge is equivalent to fear. And I would argue (using knowledge of history) that what made America great wasn't "freedom" alone, because freedom, unconstrained by a moral authority, is absolute chaos. America was predominantly a Christian (or variant of) nation going back to its inception. Not all faiths/ideologies are created equal. This is clearly obvious as you look around the world and see some lend themselves more toward prosperity and individual freedom. While others generally lead to the opposite of that.

Regardless of how you may decide to ignore those points, if you get more knowledgeable of the whole context of this discussion and what I have briefly explained you'll ultimately find there is nothing I have said that isn't true.

Or you can keep writing, but saying very little. Either way you have the freedom to choose. :)
I'm unimpressed.

Our exchanges thus far lead me to agree with you.
BDEEEB0C-EF48-446E-B850-0DD7AFE87383.jpeg

Let's stop with the backhanded insults and posturing. If anyone needs a reminder, I've posted the site rules here for review.

Meh. Just leaves more ham and bacon for the rest of us who can eat it. There are bad people everywhere.

Devil's Advocate, regarding the 1% bent on harm out of a thousand otherwise regular people: how does that compare to the 1% of bad gun owners bent on harm out of a thousand law abiding ones? Should the 99% be judged on the misdeeds of the minority?

Let's stop with the backhanded insults and posturing. If anyone needs a reminder, I've posted the site rules here for review.

I started the thread and should have asked it to be shut down when the rules were first broken. Please close the thread.

Status

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads