JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
Reactions
Lest see what you think about this.

A former Afghan interpreter resettled in California by the federal government was shot and killed last week after charging San Francisco police with a butcher knife and chanting "Allahu akbar." In bodycam and surveillance footage, 41-year old Ajmal Amani can be seen rushing two police officers with a knife at a residential hotel in south San Francisco. The Afghan citizen can be clearly heard yelling the Islamist phrase in the bodycam, a development that suggests a terrorist motive in the attack.
(Excerpt) Read more at bigleaguepolitics.com ...

A lot in this story.

A former Afghan interpreter resettled in California by the federal government was shot and killed last week after charging San Francisco police with a butcher knife and chanting "Allahu akbar." In bodycam and surveillance footage, 41-year old Ajmal Amani can be seen rushing two police officers with a knife at a residential hotel in south San Francisco. The Afghan citizen can be clearly heard yelling the Islamist phrase in the bodycam, a development that suggests a terrorist motive in the attack.
(Excerpt) Read more at bigleaguepolitics.com ...

A lot in this story.
He was diagnosed with severe PTSD according to another article.

Very similar to this and lots of other stories where veterans or those working in war with severe PTSD

He was diagnosed with severe PTSD according to another article.

Very similar to this and lots of other stories where veterans or those working in war with severe PTSD

And of course no support or monitoring mechanism was put in place e. Expect to see more and more of this as culture shock sets in…

What I think this means in survival terms is you have hundreds of thousands of Muslims going to be moved into our communities that think we are the devil. Brandon does it again. Looking around the world for examples if you use Brittian then knife attacks are going to increase.

Don't take this the wrong way but what I think about that article is fake news, other sources show he was suffering for quite a while from PTSD not some terrorist accusation, this has nothing to do with his religious background or terrorism. The guy worked with Navy Seals in Afghanistan translating for them and had been shot several times working with the Seals before coming to the US.... hes been thru some serious stuff. He had a prior violent criminal record incident that was dismissed (shouldn't have been...) after he went thru rehab but it looks like his PTSD came back again. I'll pass on news from Big League Politics which has a poor track record for factual reporting and bias favoring extreme right wing propaganda. Turns out the guy was still struggling with PTSD.
learning what the real cause was an easy web search.

Oh we know what you think, you're not very subtle with the general xenophobia.
You read my post but don't know what I think. You read into my post what you think.

It's always about survival, the threats and changes in our world that we could face. Like agenda driven politics that destroys the culture. Tag a man with racist, sexist, xenophobia or what ever so his opinions are canceled. Know anyone who does that?:D

You read my post but don't know what I think. You read into my post what you think.

It's always about survival, the threats and changes in our world that we could face. Like agenda driven politics that destroys the culture. Tag a man with racist, sexist, xenophobia or what ever so his opinions are canceled. Know anyone who does that?:D
The definition of xenophobia is pretty cut and clear. If you're afraid of foreigners in your community, that's the word to describe it. I don't really care if you are, it's a normal response for many who feel nationalistically about their country. Just makes you sound bumpkin.

The definition of xenophobia is pretty cut and clear. If you're afraid of foreigners in your community, that's the word to describe it. I don't really care if you are, it's a normal response for many who feel nationalistically about their country. Just makes you sound bumpkin.
Very Alinski in your observations but far from what's true. Surviving isn't what they say but what they do. Keep watching.

So much for vetting…. Being friends of AmeriKa…

Seems like Brandon has lied again. Guy should be impeached along with his vp
Last time I checked my calendar . . . ;)

Amani's lawyers have described the man as a former interpreter employed by the American military in Afghanistan. Amani was provided resettlement privileges in the United States at some point prior to 2019

ETA: According to several articles he came here in 2014

Don't take this the wrong way but what I think about that article is fake news, other sources show he was suffering for quite a while from PTSD not some terrorist accusation, this has nothing to do with his religious background or terrorism. The guy worked with Navy Seals in Afghanistan translating for them and had been shot several times working with the Seals before coming to the US.... hes been thru some serious stuff. He had a prior violent criminal record incident that was dismissed (shouldn't have been...) after he went thru rehab but it looks like his PTSD came back again. I'll pass on news from Big League Politics which has a poor track record for factual reporting and bias favoring extreme right wing propaganda. Turns out the guy was still struggling with PTSD.
learning what the real cause was an easy web search.
We see things in our own eye no matter what spin the media puts on it. I spent some time in the middle east and worked with folks who our military hired. Highly religious people from every meeting I had with them and knowing what they are like I doubt they could adjust to being sent to Sodom and Gomorah.
There is no trust in any media now days. Pick your source and count all their lies. It's good spin to say he was ptsd, it takes away all responsibility from those he was in contact with.

Status

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads