JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Ahh
VW sex, hope it was a bus.
LMAO

Actually it was the bug. Desperate teens can be so... desperate. My next ride was much better for sport-boinkage, a '64 Econoline. I also had a '63 VW van for a short time until that fell on its side in the woods somewhere down near Coos Bay.

I wonder sometimes what percentage of the greater Portland population was conceived at Council Crest, Rocky Butte, Mt. Tabor, Washington Park, Gabriel Park, and the dirt road that ended above the Hwy 26 tunnel going downtown.

Last Edited:
Who knew Evel Knievel used to dirt track race at Graham Speedway??? 10 miles south of Puyallup Drags.

Brutus Out
That was about done by the time we moved from Shelton to Graham in the 70s.
I bought my Bultaco right up the road from there. Probably one of his bike I sold for $125,lol
Kinda like when I sold my Cadillac to some grunge rocker in Seattle. Who? I have no clue,wasn't my music back then

I remember when I started buying comics from the local Ma & Pa quick mart down the street in 1963.
Spider-Man-001.jpg

Spider-Man-001.jpg

I remember Land of the Giants, Lost in Space and The Time Tunnel.

I also remember the Altar 8800 which had an Intel 8080 processor. I did not own one since they were very pricey back in the day.

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top