JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
You might over 50 if you are going insane and mixing up One Million Years B.C. (1981) starring the lovely Raquel Welch with Caveman (1981) starring Ringo Starr (aka Richard Starkey, drummer for the Beatles), Barbara Bach (Ringo's wife) and Shelly Long (Diane from Cheers)
Right after I 'liked' your post I had to go back and make sure I hadn't liked rbd's post. :rolleyes: By some stroke of luck I hadn't.

Here she is for those whose memory is fading...

images-5.jpeg

images-5.jpeg

There was an oval at Janzen Beach where my dad and I went in the 60's to see jalopy races, demolition derbies, and a Mustang demonstration team (driving around balanced on 2 wheels, etc.). And of course indoor flat-track motorcycles at the PI. The smell of plain gasoline and diesel exhaust make me want to vomit, but blue two-stroke smoke still excites.

There was an oval at Janzen Beach where my dad and I went in the 60's to see jalopy races, demolition derbies, and a Mustang demonstration team (driving around balanced on 2 wheels, etc.). And of course indoor flat-track motorcycles at the PI. The smell of plain gasoline and diesel exhaust make me want to vomit, but blue two-stroke smoke still excites.
Nitro,alcohol and smokin' tires from Seattle International Raceway!And Puyallup

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads