JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
You might be, if you know what this device is.

spout.jpg

You might be from another era when:
Many times, when you went to your Grandpa's house (which meant his acres and acres of orchards, greenhouses, surrounded by the Anza-Borrego Desert, where he was born nearby on his parents homestead) and from the moment your feet hit the dirt, you and your cousins ran for the motorbikes, everyone trying to get to the new Honda 50 first (dibs!) and then gathering your bb guns, and took off for separate corners of the orchards to begin the day long 'battle' (until you couldn't see, or grandma got called dinner). We had a one-pump rule for shooting each other with bb's, but sometimes to peg your cousin in the rump at 75 yards from your hiding place, and extra pump or two made the difference;) Obviously there wasn't paint ball or air soft (I'm still not sure what air soft is about exactly).

Last Edited:
Banned from the house! If it wasnt poring rain, you were not to be in the house! T.V. was 3 channels and you watched only evenings,and saterday mornings! Home by dinner time, Did home work and chores, Hee Haw, the Larence welk show, and in bed by 8:30. The doors were never locked and the neighborhood kids were always welcome. Once a month we kids would get to go to the Sandy Bar wrestling matches and cheer for who ever was then our hero! Had my first dirt bike when I was 8, A two year old 1970 Honda Monkey 50 (mini trail 50) and would "earn" gas money mowing the neighbors lawn. Traded the Monkey for a trail 70 when I was in my teens!

Billy White Wolf, Dutch Savage. I golf with Dutch's kid all the time.
Forgot! Tough Tony Born:D

I've grown used to seeing a kid on the sidewalk waving a sign in front of Jiffy Lube... "Open Bay Next Car $5 Off."

A block beyond that... "Get Your Marijuana Here," ...not so much.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top