JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
You might be in your 50's if you when referring to the Drive In, your not talking about the Mc'ds happy meal kind.

You might be in your 50's, if as kids you waited until your friends and you were fishin or in the club house to cuss and even then you did it pretty quietly.

You might be in your 50's, if opening a door for a women is not sexist it being respectful.

You might be in your 50's, as in the immortal words of John Cougar Mellancamp,
Holdin' hands meant somethin.

I was in DC several years ago, going to the Air and Space museum. As I was opening the door, I noticed a family, 2 younger boys, a mom, and dad, coming up behind me, I held the door open for them, the boys were beyond themselves with excitement, and as the dad walks by, he looks at me and says 'you're not from here are ya"? I laughed, I knew what he was talking about.

You might be in your 50's if you went to this

card00316_fr_zpspsuvcif1.jpg

If you remember there was something wrong and everyone was crying,but who is this John Fitzgerald Kennedy?
And our big picture window came crashing in when the tail of a hurricane blew thru western Washington

Off the top of my head..

If you know who drove Squad 51

Had a boy crush on Nurse Dixie

B&W TV

When Sissy Bar's had a completely different meaning…

Jerry Lewis Labor Day telethons

I watched car 51 where are you? In BW.

Squad 51? Emergency is that what you mean?

The nurse at Rampart? Julie london?

Excuse me,it's Don "The Snake" Prudhomme
Or wasn't he the "Snake" yet?
I get chills just thinking about it
He was "The Snake" even then. We were running the Ford 427 SOHC powered Super Snake, wrenched by Ed Pink and owned by Lou Baney. Don was quicker than McEwen even in a slower car. I saw him win many times solely because of his reaction times. Don, even back then was a really nice human being. I was 18 and it was an 18 year old's dream come true to ride in the car carrier with Don and to jump out of the push truck at the starting line to wipe down those huge rear skins while the 2500 HP Ford Cammer cackled away at idle.

Here's what Don and the car looked like in those days:
SuperSnakePrudhomme.jpg

SuperSnakePrudhomme.jpg

Upcoming Events

Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR